Reviews for A Reason to Hate Myself
ladious18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
LOL! It was very funny! i loved the ending!
iluvBlooQKazoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I absolutely hate this story you made it where Mac was gay and F.Y.I he's not, I feel sorry for both you and whomever read this. And to answer your question yes I do get very offened about this simple little things, Mac happens to be my frist fave person from Fosters. You just earned someone who will NEVER read another thing you write, this is my frist flame I don't like being mean but you should've never written this in the frist place. And if you don't want to hear from me again stay away from me and don't EVER write another story about Mac being gay or Daniel Radcliffe. I'm through.

Peace and love - J.M Manucy aka iluvBlooQKazoo
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was a pretty good story! It had just about everything one could ask for in a romance fic! ...Well, it could've done with a little more comedy, but that's just me. It was quite the interesting read. Hope to see something similar in the future! Thanks for the sweet fic! _
Blue Comit chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Cool, It was nice and well writen. very cute.
bloomacncheez chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Dude... Mac is gay? He likes a guy named Daniel? You don't mean Daniel Radcliffe do you. Cuz' if ya do I'll resent that...XD Overall a pretty funny story. Write on!
WholesaleRomance chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I am OVERJOYED..._.

:: huggles:: WAH! _ now bed time is now cause I haven't slept in 3 days. haha.

I lovee this story!
Anne chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you have a good year up at college.
kila chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*melts*
Goddess of Unfinished Projects chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
OMG CUTE! I love the way he reacted to realizing he liked a guy too. Awesome story.
whazurface chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
It was really well written and good. Even though I don't really think Mac is a homosexual.