Reviews for Slipping Through His Fingers
That was adorable!
StoryAddict21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
awww, the feeling of watching you kids grow up. it happens to fast for the mind to accept:( love the story, so sweet and sad.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was really cute and sweet. Well written!
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
sweet
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love it! Very sweet! I loved the parts where Chris was on the step stool looking at the book of shadows! And when Piper was crying with Chris' shirt. *sniff*
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
nice...
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
AW! LOBE :D
Taylor Durin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
aww so cute
lemonrocker chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
AW this was so cute I loved it. You are a great writer.
chalicity chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
*SNIFF* this is utterly adorable and truly beautiful X3
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw, this is very cute. It ties up future!cris and present!chris nicely. I also like that it's Leo's feelings and how he tries to fix things.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw, this was really sweet! I loved it!

Abbz
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
AW! That was soo sweet!

I loved it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I know it is really late for me to be reviewing but I just really feel the need to respond to one of the other reviews. Alright first of all, Wyatt is not only the name of their first son but also Leo's last name. Next, nowhere in this story does it say that Chris last name is Wyatt. Lastly, the author says that Chris is the youngest not oldest. So before some people feel the need to give a half a** review they should really try reading the story first, otherwise they just come off looking like an ignorant moron later on.

That being said I really feel I should review the story now even though the author will probably never read it. I loved this story. It was everything I hoped would have happened with the Chris/Leo relationship on Charmed but never did, instead they had to focus their attention on half-wit characters and screw up what at one time was a really awesome show. I would really love to see some other stories by you where you explore their relationship a little more. Excellent job. Keep up the good work.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »