Reviews for Boku wa Koko ni Iru: I am Here
Clawdia chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
...I'm sobbing like a newborn baby. This was so powerful, and heartbreaking. There's no doubt in my mind that if you had managaed to send this would-be entry into that contest, you'd have won. Well done!
Katty008 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I want to beg wholeheartedly for more! Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please Please please please please!

MORE MORE MORE MORE OMRE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

Is that enough begging?

Please? *puppy face*

How about now?
XxHouranxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Couldn't see that coming...Poor Edo-kun ...(Ed fangirl xD) If you have enough time, it'd be awsome to see another chapter 3
Yasha Hikari chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Excellent job. :D I love the plot twist and everything. It made me cry. D: I used to be completely obsessed with Pride!Ed, but now I'm going to be obsessed with Pride!Al. XD *Haha, crazy, crazy me.*

. And yes, second chapter would be awesome, if you find the time. T'would make me happy. And maybe some Al!PrideXEnvy if you continue? Could be interesting, I dunno. It'd be the first I've ever seen of Al and Envy. XD *I have too much of a wild imagination.*

-Yasha Hikari
Zeila E chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow! Long time no review? Sorry it took me so long! I've been away for a while. But yeah, I'm trying to catch up with the 67 things I have to read since I left. Anyway, yes, it was a bit similar to Vengeance. At first I thought, "Didn't I read this already?" But I guess not. :P But yeah, you really captured the emotion and all that. Poor Ed, going through that betrayal-type-thingie. Err, yeah.. Anyway, good job! :)
angel of darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
-cries- poor edo! great story though! the depth of emotion is good -sniffles-
blue-soljah chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
wow cool story sad that you were a day late you might've won you know. Yea I heard about BBI thats a sad game . Well anyway it was still good. _
kawaii-kirei chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
that's just... beyond words. It's absolutely beautiful, I really fell in love with it.
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
your story is realy really sad. very touching too. yeah, and i also agree with the others who had submitted reviews regarding about a sequel. I hope you'll change your mind. it's really a good story.
kayter chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
pretty *-*

i love it xD

up the next chaper early O

(yeah, my english is terrible xD)
xBloodxRedxRavenx chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I LUV ENVY TO! but i am for yaoi. that was so sad i allmost cried. and i dont cry
XToxic-ShockX chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was so sad. Poor Ed. I cried when Ed was telling Roy about what had happened. A sequel would be really good for this story!
Prides Tears chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
(goes on knees and begs) Write a sequel! Please! I beg of you your holiness! XD (I don't beg that much, it's rare to see me beg. I'm like Pride) YOu know, if you entered, you probbably could have won. It's really, really good. You use another name on livejournal don't you? I'm in the community too! Same name, couldn't enter the contest because couldn't record in time. T_T ANyway, I beg of you! The suspense!