Reviews for Say I
sum1 chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
NEXT CHAPTER I WANT MORE MORE MORE PLZ!
sweetblonde17 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This is an awsome story! What Draco said was amazing! I better read the rest write now...
kazekizu chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
great job! it's absolutly perfect...the story line is amazing. you are a fantastic writer!
Blood Sin chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
And again i will say you tore j.k. rowlings little rune apart in meaning wise. You use too many exclaimation points. and your foreshadowing sucks... wow as your co author i think i am the only criticsim that you will ever need. we need to have a little talk about draco and his powers argi. you got his family history down but his story you got all wrong. not at all at what i wanted him portrayed, but he has that deep outlook and determination i will give you that much. your chopy in your events they need to run more smoothly. May i remind you that an eerie and forgien voice DOES NOT HAVE ANY EXCITEMENT! there for exclaimation points would be useless. You dont use them unless protraying anger and particular resentment if ment to be singled out. i thinki have vcery much critiqued the chapter, now on to chapter three(i'm, kinda having fun with this).
Blood Sin chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU! tweaked it? TWEAKED IT? you . ! you kept my last paragraph and the phropecy but everything else you added. what is WRONG WITH YOU! omg i'm freaking out okay let me read the other chapters and i'll get you the rest of the stuff you need, crap i need to find my doodle pages... alright i'm off.
dude chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
really good! i like teh wasy hp stuttered that whole line it was realistic...

update soon!
Us Two Squibs chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
I don't think it was too soon at all. I LOVE that everything's out in the open so early in the story. The battles between Draco, Hermione, and their minds cracked me up.

I'm shocked that you're only a teenager... you write phenomenally. Looking forward to the next update.

Jennifer
Messica500 chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Wow! OK I finally got caught up and I'm sorry that I didn't review last chapter!

All I can say is Wow! This is great!

Keep up the good work!
Us Two Squibs chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Poor Draco! We actually started to like him a little bit in HBP... not being able to kill and all.

We like this a lot, so far.
Messica500 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
ARGH! You left it! Well you must update! Or I'll bug you forever! MWAHAHAHAHA! #coughs# Yes well update?
CheeriKerri chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
amazing! you are a wonderful writer and this is such a great story that i just can't wait to find out what happens next-u have a rare talent i can see that frm your story and i am suprised to find u are so under-rated! you deserve much more appreciation for this story because it is excellent so i simply must tell all my friends to read it!

can't wait for the next chappie!

keep up the good work :-)