Reviews for Akatsuki Innocence
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
yeah, something doesn't make sense. who in the flying fuck is Reiko? and was deidara the one who blew his arms off? in which case, sasori would be dead as well, so there should have been one other person at the ceremony. what is going on? but other than that, it's pretty good. can't wait to see how you integrate shinobi harry into hogwarts.
NumberOneNarutoFan chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
HEY!
Update!
Please, it's really cool.
Britt chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
man I like how both itachi and kisame are their funny keep up the good work.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
really good, please make more chapters soon! Is Harry dark? Or is he still kinda light? Great story!
alexma chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
please update soon
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
hmmm i have a question, every powerful ninja has they're own style. so whats harry's?
gster391 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
...How the fuck did he commit ritual suicide without hands to hold the sword and commit seppuku? That's impossible; unless he somehow levered it in place with his feet/mouth.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is pretty cool.
itachi-kun'slover chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like the story. but I wanted to ask a general question how does everyone know that Itachi-sama likes pocky and dango is it in the manga somewhere? or was it started on the internet somewhere? Do you know?
Popo623 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
He! Very interesting xD excited for the rest :)
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Really good!
tears of an uchiha chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
continue... its a good read, and makes me wonder how harry will fare within the wizarding world as a ninja ...

o3o -nods for no reason- check my story out tell meh what you think...
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
personally i like this story, though keeping balance with the nations and stuff makes absolutly no sence what so ever to me. story's good by the way
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Up date soon!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Nice, can't wait to see how this plays out!

BlackRose