Reviews for Inuyasha Once more with feeling
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
*claps* Very interesting fic you've got here. Haha love the ending. ;D
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Aww Fluffy. . .hee. Even if it is OOC of him, I can kinda imagine him singing that ahaha. C:
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Ahahahaha. I can imagine Kags singing but Inu? No way. I am loving this so far. ;D
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
great story. I love the I've Got A Theory & Walk Through The Fire. By the way in the Walk Through The Fire you forgot Spike's part. You could of made Kouga or Sesshomaru do Spike's part.
FluffyAngelLover chapter 8 . 2/1/2007
wow you have made the perfect story i mean it a s/k pairing every ones singing and it funny i'v never read one like this it great really great
Almost Andromeda chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
I loved that episode on Buffy. I thought it was hilarious how Anya sang how she thought it was bunies. It was kind of cute to have Shippou sing that part. Now I know Sesshoumaru was definately playing the part of Spike, but everyone else had mixed songs form multiple people. It was fun though, good job! _
Elemantal Goddess chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
the music was a good,wierd, but good idea
Kyonkyon01 chapter 8 . 1/27/2006
That was great! I remember that episode of Buffy. I like that you used that for inspiration.
Emi Lost In Wonderland chapter 8 . 1/10/2006
more please this is good
Mori No Hikari chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
But Kagome never went to Heaven. Though I'm glad you didn't have her friends hear that. It'd be weird. And nice save with the jewel shard.
Mori No Hikari chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Should be "Am I putting Rin in danger". It fits better.
Mori No Hikari chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
He DOES slay her demons... unless you meant her internal demons, 'cause nobody can kill those weirdos.
Mori No Hikari chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
Just giving some corrections here- it was 'hottest swing' on the show. Also, you should have found a way to rhyme Sesshomaru with something... like, having her sing:

"Well, that's great, but I'm late,

and I'd hate to parlay you."

And then...

"He'll get pissed, if I'm missed,

See my boyfriend's Sesshomaru."

That would have worked out a lot better.
Mori No Hikari chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
Okay, it's nice to know that it isn't Lorne, but Sweet, as I said, was RED.

By the way, I like how Kagome reacted. Punching the masochist pigs always gets me in a good mood.
Mori No Hikari chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
Please tell me why Lorne, of all demons, is the one who started this? He wouldn't do something so idiotic; It was Sweet who originally did it- and he was red, not green.