Reviews for Walking the Sky
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
What a well written fanfic.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
That's a really nasty place to end it. I mean, what would happen? How would they avoid the Emperor? Would he raise his son to be a Sith? Could he do that? If so, I'd like to see at least an excerpt, maybe Luke with a Sith name looking back, or Luke who didn't consider himself a Jedi or a Sith looking back and wondering what would have happened if the padawan hadn't come to Tatooine. It would make for a fitting ending and bring some closure. Right now it doesn't feel finished.
Mistyx7 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Aww... Little Luke is soooo adorable...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Write more to this! I LOVE it!
Jambee chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Love this closing line after Luke says he will go with him (age 9)
"Vader smiled behind his mask, and held Luke close against him. He didn't care about his master at the moment, nor about what his crew would think when they saw him come back with a young boy. they didn't matter. All that mattered was Luke. just Luke, his bright, Force-strong, new found son."
ILDV chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Very very GOOD
ILDV chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Very very very GOOD
bec chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Great start! Off to read the continuation.
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh wow, that is such a great first meeting fic, but it also begs so much for more, like how, exactly, the Emperor reacts to his presence, what happens to Luke/Ani while under his heel... Etc, etc.

If you are still writing, please, SEQUEL!

Thanks for sharing!
Princess Mariana chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This is really good! You've got to continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
*twitch* *twitch* Show some ORIGINALITY people! I've seen way too many stories like this for my own good!
Coriandergirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Hmmm, I really do hope you continued this story idea-its really rather excellent. In fact, I will now be off to go look for more!
I Have A Star Wars Obsession chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Amazing story! Are you goin to continue it? If you are that would be awesome!
thekidnoonelikes chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
eeek! kawaii!
anemix chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
This story was really interesting. Why do so many stories have Obi-Wan being killed off? I liked it. Keep writing!

(\/)