Reviews for Bloody Valentine
nonna99 chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
Enjoy this story very much. Thanks for sharing.
RIPmari-speed chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
this story was really great :)
Nishira Malfoy 16 chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
This was awesome. It was like reading a script for the actual show. You're such a great writer! And finally a story that's long. Thank you! Sorry bout this I'm in a sugar rush so yeah
TheDistractedWriter chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
that was cute! great work ]
csimiamifreako chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
AW! THATS SO SWEET! I LOVE IT! ITS SO GOOD! GREAT STORY! SAD CASE! LOVE HIPHUGGERS!

csimiamifreako chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
WOW! SO I WAS RIGHT! GEEZ! THAT GUY IS CREEPY! AH! LOL, CANT WAIT TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON SO I CAN READ THE LAST CHAPTER! HOPE THERE IS A LOT OF HIPHUGGERS!
csimiamifreako chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
HAHA, RYAN IS SO FUNNY! BEING THE NEWBIE, NOBODY TELLS HIM ANYTHING! HAHA! I LOVE HIM! GOOD JOB!
csimiamifreako chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
sweet WITH ERIC AND CAL, SILENCE USUALLY SAYS EVERYTHING! GOOD CHAPTER! I LIKE IT!
csimiamifreako chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
great chappie! haha, you shoulda done sunglasses and hips cuz he does do that occasionally in the lab! haha, lol, good chapt. gonna read more!
csimiamifreako chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
YEAH, THE LETTER...DEFINANTLY CREEPY! GOOD CHAPTER THOUGH! BTW...YOUR 'JESS' ISNT A JELOUS FRIEND/MURDERER IS SHE? HAHA, LOL, SO I GUESS I WAS WRONG, IT WAS A JELOUS FRIEND, NOT LOVER?

csimiamifreako chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
HAHA! RYAN IS SO FUNNY AND KINDA A WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL! HAHA, I LOVE HIM, (AND TOGO IS HOT!) BUT I TOO MISS SPEEDLE! *TEARS* IF ONLY HE COULD COME BACK! ((ILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU TIM! LOVE YA RORY! GLAD YOUR COMING BACK!)
csimiamifreako chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
WOW! SHE OWNS A BIKE! MAYBE JESSICA WAS THE JELOUS LOVER? GONNA GO FIND OUT!
csimiamifreako chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
HORATIO IS AWESOME!
csimiamifreako chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
THATS JUST SAD! BEING SHOT IN THE HEART ON VALENTINES DAY! I THINK ITS A JELOUS LOVER! HAHA!

I STUDIED FORENSIC SCIENCE FOR AWHILE, IT IS SO COOL (I HAD PLANNED ON BEING A FORENSIC SCIENTIST) I PLAN ON STUDING IT AGAIN TOO! I DONT THINK ANYTHING WAS INCORRECT, BUT IM NOT SURE, IT SOUNDS BELIEVABLE TO ME! HAHA!
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
HAHA! CUTE START!

HEY ERIC, ILL BE YOUR VALENTINE! AND WAITING UNTIL FEBURARY IS NOT NESSISARY!

GREAT FOR YOUR FIRST FIC!