Reviews for Harry Potter and the Long Kiss Goodnight
Drauchenfyre chapter 8 . 6/10
This is why I wish you'd find the inspiration to continue/finish this fic... very few writers explore the possibilities of old 'war wounds' leaving behind accidental benefits for Harry and his friends. Hope inspiration strikes soon!
starie78 chapter 10 . 3/31
Great story but it's been a very long time since it was updated. I would love to see it continued.
zjkammer chapter 10 . 2/27
Pretty sure it's abandoned, despite assurances. Nearly 8 years without a post?
Renshaii chapter 10 . 1/26
ust thought i'd add my 2cents worth... it's not abandoned right ? :) pleeeeeease tell me it isn't so...
paueorr chapter 10 . 1/17
So, it's been nearly eight years since you've last updated. Still not abandoning this story? :)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Damn it's too bad this has been abandoned. Snake
Bronze chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
If you're reading this A) I hope you daughter is giving you lots of joy. B) I wish you could find the time to update this. Harry and the ministry six getting custom made wands by a master wand crafter is something I yet to read in any other story. You did a damn good job while writing this and it held my attention through to the last written chapter. the humor in it was hard to not laugh at. So please find the time to write again. Now about your daughters' birth month, I think she and I share it. That is of course if I got it right.
jaselp00 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Good story so far. However, over seven years since the last update. Are you sure it's not abandoned?

Hope you finish it at some point. I would like to read the rest of it.
Ratus chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Nope, not abandoned, just gathering dust waiting for your return :)
daisycb chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Just read this, please continue. Is Snape Snake?
Kedavra Lumos chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Well, now it's been 7 1/2 years ... you'll probably have to accept people suspecting 'it has been abandoned' reviews.

But the starts of a very cool story, so as extremely unlikely as it is after all this time, I still hope you come back to it at some point.

Thanks for a fun read!
brightflare chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Excellent story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Hamilton chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
[Quote (and last sentence ever written for the story...)] "No matter how long it takes me, I am not abandoning this story...so quit with the "Oh it's abandoned" reviews already. :-)" [End quote].

So, how *would* you like us to phrase it instead then ;-)?

But seriously, it is a pity real life seems to have finally caught up with you. Very nice story, unexpected but intriguing story line (Petunia... :-) ?!), well written, fun to read, who could ask for more? So, if at some point your muse *does* return (after all, your daughter must be 5 years, not 5 months old by now, how much of your time could she need anymore...?), then please: give it another go!
And if not, thanks anyway.
Leytra Incorporated chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
This is abandoned isn't it. 2008 was the last update. GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE!
rowenasheir chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
It is time to complete this interesting tale!