Reviews for Harry Potter and the Long Kiss Goodnight
Please update
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 5/28
very cool, stump the MoB
suziq968 chapter 10 . 1/10
I just heard about this story and it's so great! Wish you'd come back, but I have kids so I get it. Hopefully real life will cut you a break soon.
Corwyn chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
I'm enjoying this story, and I look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
MeinGimli chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
could have been an interesting story too bad its abandoned.
Drauchenfyre chapter 8 . 6/10/2016
This is why I wish you'd find the inspiration to continue/finish this fic... very few writers explore the possibilities of old 'war wounds' leaving behind accidental benefits for Harry and his friends. Hope inspiration strikes soon!
starie78 chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
Great story but it's been a very long time since it was updated. I would love to see it continued.
zjkammer chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
Pretty sure it's abandoned, despite assurances. Nearly 8 years without a post?
Renshaii chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
ust thought i'd add my 2cents worth... it's not abandoned right ? :) pleeeeeease tell me it isn't so...
paueorr chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
So, it's been nearly eight years since you've last updated. Still not abandoning this story? :)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 10 . 12/25/2015
Damn it's too bad this has been abandoned. Snake
Bronze chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
If you're reading this A) I hope you daughter is giving you lots of joy. B) I wish you could find the time to update this. Harry and the ministry six getting custom made wands by a master wand crafter is something I yet to read in any other story. You did a damn good job while writing this and it held my attention through to the last written chapter. the humor in it was hard to not laugh at. So please find the time to write again. Now about your daughters' birth month, I think she and I share it. That is of course if I got it right.
jaselp00 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Good story so far. However, over seven years since the last update. Are you sure it's not abandoned?

Hope you finish it at some point. I would like to read the rest of it.
Ratus chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Nope, not abandoned, just gathering dust waiting for your return :)
daisycb chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Just read this, please continue. Is Snape Snake?