Reviews for Spare Me the Details
hehe chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
aw poor james. dont leave us hanging please update soon thanx
PadfootPatronus chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
hey lucy!

the probly will screw up GoF but thats not the point! lily and james betta fix it otherwise i will be forced 2 kill u (or lily like i want to the moment but if she woz blackmailed i might reconsider...)! na jokes but i will be angry! hav fun netball prizegiving

(u r there now). lol.

Cheerz

Mel
Silent night walker chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
OMG. Hurry up and update I love this story!
P chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
Good... Good... Or rather not good as James and Lily are still fighting... How coulkd she do that? Hmpf
BETSY YOUR 1 FAN chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
THAT'S SO SAD! U ALMOST MADE ME CRY! WA!

pLeAsE uPdAtE! UR A GREAT WRITER AND U INSPIRE ME! I HOPE SOMEDAY I CAN WRITE LIKE U! UPDATE SOON!

~BETSY (YOUR #1 FAN!)
BETSY YOUR 1 FAN chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
YAHO! U UPDATED! U R SO AWESOME AT WRITING! YAY! KEEP ON WRITING!
Silent night walker chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Love the story! And love the song that u used, I'm in love with that song latley! Love the story!
Countess Jackman chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Hm, a sexy grin from James or Sirius for a review? Well, I think I'll leave a great one then! AWESOME CHAPTER! I mean, I think it's the best so far. It's just...I dunno, AWESOME! It's fantabulous! Update soon!
sarahbearzs chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Hello! Once again, awsome chappy! I like how u start each chapter with the little section of the song! Its really awsome! Anyways, keep up the smiles! :)
sarahbearzs chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
HEY! So, poor James is actually considering going out with Lilly still! After what she did to him? Oh! Oh well, gotta go and read da next chappy! Keep up the smiles!
sarahbearzs chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey Lucy! Guess hu? Hehe, u'll neva guess! (looks at name) okay maybe u will, but thats beside the point! Oh, poor James! But Lily wouldn't do that! Or would she... anyways I would like another chapter and this review is really long so i shall leave u to ur lovely life! Keep up the smiles!

From,

Sarahbearzs :)
PinkToasterOven chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Your writing has improved greatly from the first chapter. (Not perfect... not even close, but, then again, neither am I.)

The plot is quite different from anything I've ever read, and I'm eager for more.
PadfootPatronus chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
hey lucy!

i had no idea that u wer even riting this fic! stupid puta put the author alerts in junk mail. gr! lily is officially a poo. cant wait till gof iz out! so xited. keep updating (otha fics included) and keep naggin caitlin 4 me! P

Cheerz!

Mel DP)
Akt5us chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Somebody's angry. lolz
P chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Poor James! Lily, how could you! (WOnderful chapter, by the way)