Reviews for Thoughts of a Setitian Male
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Great story! I like it!
Wraith named Michael chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
This is good. You really have gotten into Ronon mind.
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I really like this fic and I think you have a good insite on how Ronan feels :D

Good job
SireesAnwar chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
That is great. I would love to read more as the episodes go on. It is like Ronan has a journal and we get a small peek into his thoughts. Thank you for that.

Rees
Explorerwinds chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
I loved the next 2 chapters as well!
Explorerwinds chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Loved it loved it want more please!

I enjoyed you showing Ronon's thoughts, and the things that are behind the actions of the hot hotie man.
TBug chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Wow. How do you put yourself into the head of this character so well? That's why I can't write fanfic. I scour the internet for your stories about this man. Please continue to entertain this lowly accountant, LOL.
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
That is very Ronan inspired... very insiteful... Great Fanfic keep it comin please
ChristalSteele chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Wow short but strong a very good chapter keep it up.
Espiritu chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
I can so imagine Ronon thinking this. You have a very good handle on his character after such a short time. Looking forward to more.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Good, really good. Nice analysis of Ronon and how that episode went. Seriously, really good job.
Thedummie2 chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this is amazing! I love your story. It adds such a depth to Ronon, (who's SUCH a great character). Keep it up! Can't wait to see your perspective on Conversion.
LadyBozi chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
WOW, you have got a great story going on here. The first chapter made me tear up a little! Keep on going!
ChristalSteele chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Excellent story, hope you keep it up.
DevineM27 chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
I love your interpertation of Ronon! My hope is that the Ronon on the show is very similar. I'm amazed at how close your story is to the thoughts that I felt he conveyed in that very scene. Bravo!