Reviews for Thoughts of a Setitian Male
b5delenn chapter 4 . 8/5
Hi I forgot in my previous review to put the name of the other atlantis story, it is Panther. Please it is greta, you had it posted at heliopolis but the web is down or closed.
Thank you again.
b5delenn chapter 1 . 8/5
Hi, I have read some time ago a great story you wrote, about Ronon Dex and OFC. It was absolutely amazing. Please could you post it or tell me where I can find it?.
I have not other way to ask this question, I hope you forgive me.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Great story! I like it!
Wraith named Michael chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
This is good. You really have gotten into Ronon mind.
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I really like this fic and I think you have a good insite on how Ronan feels :D

Good job
SireesAnwar chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
That is great. I would love to read more as the episodes go on. It is like Ronan has a journal and we get a small peek into his thoughts. Thank you for that.

Explorerwinds chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
I loved the next 2 chapters as well!
Explorerwinds chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
Loved it loved it want more please!

I enjoyed you showing Ronon's thoughts, and the things that are behind the actions of the hot hotie man.
TBug chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Wow. How do you put yourself into the head of this character so well? That's why I can't write fanfic. I scour the internet for your stories about this man. Please continue to entertain this lowly accountant, LOL.
Victoria Wolf chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
That is very Ronan inspired... very insiteful... Great Fanfic keep it comin please
ChristalSteele chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Wow short but strong a very good chapter keep it up.
Espiritu chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
I can so imagine Ronon thinking this. You have a very good handle on his character after such a short time. Looking forward to more.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
Good, really good. Nice analysis of Ronon and how that episode went. Seriously, really good job.
Thedummie2 chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Wow, this is amazing! I love your story. It adds such a depth to Ronon, (who's SUCH a great character). Keep it up! Can't wait to see your perspective on Conversion.
LadyBozi chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
WOW, you have got a great story going on here. The first chapter made me tear up a little! Keep on going!