Reviews for First year: Harry Potter heir To The Dark Throne
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2014
When will you be updating I love this story so far and can't wait to see what happens when he sees his father mother and brother again.
The voices say to kill you chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
UPDATE! Your story made me less bored!
power of darkness chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
i love it more please :)

power of darkness chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
i love this and the size of the chapter is perfect :)

power of darkness chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
that was alsome more more more :)

The elusive shadow chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Okay story, but I think that he is acting a bit strange sometimes. Its okay that he is like super evil but, that he think of the girls using words such as sexy sounds a little bit wrong, after all isn't he around eight or nine years old here.

The same thing about the first chapter; I accept that he is super smart but I think it might have taken it too far that he as a two year old had understanding enough to understand that he was sent to an orpanage and shout I hate you James, to his dad. Maybe a four or five year old could do that but ot a two years old.

Another suggestion is to even out the sides a bit. If the dark side is too strong and powerful it will be boring to read.
Gold Viper chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
is this story dead?
Gold Viper chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
UPDATE
DemonGirl13 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
wow... This is a really cool story! Still updating it? if you are, update soon!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
update soon
Mrs Sev Snape chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
Generally good so far though having Harry so advanced is making him slightly Mary-Su, you might want to keep an eye on that because if he starts to head that way it just gets very irritating. I also think its unrealistic that Harry at 9 could surpass witches and wizards who are in their 30s and 40s even if they were powerful - that kinda urked me throughout what I've read so far.

Oh a site note; Auther should be spelt Arthur, what you have written is closer to the work Author then the name Arthur
Mrs Sev Snape chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Just need to correct you on a couple of spellings that are starting to irritate me. You write Sevus a lot - it should be Severus (i am not sure if this is a typo or not but it was throughout the entire last chapter). Shackebolt should be Shaklebolt, Zambini should be Zabini. Sorry if I seem picky but misspellings bug the CRAP out of me.
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Lord Brat Vader chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
interesting you are the first person to put that spin on harry potter
Isolde Eris chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
I cant wait til Harry goes to Hogwarts update soon!