Reviews for Black Halos
Midnight Callwel chapter 30 . 2/7/2010
God, I know it's been a long time since your last update, but I really really hope you'll go on with this story. It's just amazing. And I always wanted to read a fic where Sawyer met Tom.
WhoKnows909 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow- I love this fic :D Now, I know you haven't updated for a while, but... You really should :D It's just that this is so good... Please consider it. Thanks :D
Screwy chapter 30 . 1/20/2009
I really hope you update soon, as a fellow writer who has taken long breaks between fics (its amazing how time flies isn't it, damn little muses) i would love to finish reading this, its an incredible fic!
CMemilyhotch chapter 30 . 1/18/2009
omg i loved it but please up date soon !
Maiqu20 chapter 30 . 12/28/2008
Just read it and I love it!
HannyHan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Lol, I've just found this story and I absolutely LOVE it (: It is amazing. I read it all in a couple of hours.

Please, please please, continue soon (: x
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
just discovered this story and i absolutely love it. please continue ASAP. :)
jadajadajada chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
So I read the whole thing again and I still adore it! It's simply amazing! Are you gonna continue it soon?

Ida:-)
Dulcedecorumest chapter 30 . 2/25/2007
I started reading this on the lost forum but found it easier to continue here. I think I started reading this fic last year but I didn't start from the beginning and I hadn't read the later updated chapters. I really, really, like this fic and I hope you not only update but finish the fic soon. It's just too freaking good. I seriously have no idea where you're gonna go with this and judging from the uselessnes of TPTB on the ACTUAL show, I am counting on awesome stories like this to keep my interest in the show going.

xx

Dulce
L chapter 30 . 12/20/2006
:( plz update soon!
Contorce chapter 30 . 11/15/2006
Wow! That was an amzing story so far. I just read thw hole thing, start to finish. I love all of it! Please update soon.
euphoric-acid chapter 30 . 11/1/2006
love it update soon please
jadajadajada chapter 30 . 10/30/2006
What's in the bag?

I just started reading it cause, when the last update was, I didn't even know what fanfic meant.

It's absolutly AMAZING! I love it! I'm not a shipper of any kind so I read all the stories...

Update as soon as you can please!

Ida:-)
nirky chapter 30 . 10/29/2006
It's for fics like this that I keep coming to this website. ;)
best thing since cookies chapter 20 . 10/27/2006
I watched the first season or so of Lost, but I never really shipped...then I started watching it again and I guess, because of the ep. I cam back in...I ship Skate...AND your story is the first actual skate story I've read. I love it. I think your portrayals of Sawyer and Kate are so real. I love it and hope you update soon