Reviews for Leaving You Behind
reminder chapter 11 . 10/2/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. DATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. DATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. DATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE. its so good.
IwishSan chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
oh! a food fight!

is there such thing as "blue strawberries"? lol.

i want to join the food fight with glorfy, erestor, lord elrond, king thranduil, and aragorn!
Nimeneth chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
You... you... you... *pounces on Boromir and proceeds to beat the stuffing out of him* EVIL MAN! You let them kill your brother! NO!

Ahem. 'Scuse me.

Geeze. What a cliffhanger there, Sivan. What happens in the next chapter? TELL ME! *begs*

-Nimeneth
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Who!Who is it that Gandalf recognized!
Sitaray chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
oh my...please tell me that's legolas they found! Please write more soon!
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Oh my you certainly are evil. I really enjoy this update soon .

Elvin BlueEyes
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
I'm crossing my fingers that he picked ,he's too noble to pick either one.
Happy Reviewer chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Not bad. :) But why would √Čomer ride off without checking to see who it was he had?
IwishSan chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
whats the story between lord elrond and king thranduil? share! hahah ... i am curious like estel.

hope elladan and elrhoir will return to rivendell soon.
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT!
Lillz chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
wow! very good xx really liked this. Your characters are really great, tho i have to say, Elrond seems to cry an awful lot! I did like Thranduil, and the friendship he's formed with Aragorn. lol the ending!

xx
IwishSan chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Yay! One son had returned to Lord Elrond. I hope the twins return soon!
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
I'm really happy that the twins have the support of their grandmother.
IwishSan chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
Ahh ... I love the memories on how Legolas and Estel had met.
alibi girl chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
hello there, if you'd like, I'd be your beta. I've running out of things to keep me occupied lately and I love editing things. I Don't why... though it may have something to do with the fact that english is my strongest subject... sure, let's go with that. - Anyway, I like this story and would be honored to be you beta.
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »