Reviews for Leaving You Behind
Lady Luce chapter 7 . 5/16/2006

Wow great chapter, I really liked it. I would be happy to better for you if you want. You're ideas are brilliant, you are just having a little trouble with tenses.
Nimeneth chapter 7 . 5/15/2006
*opens email* Chapter 7's up? WHOT! *happy dance* Finally! *hurries off to read it*

*sniffle* Poor Elrond. I'm really glad that Glorfindel and Erestor are still there to try to cheer him up. Hopefully everything will get better, someday soon. Eat, Elrond, EAT! And then send for your sons to come home and be a family again, damnit! *wags a finger at him* If you don't, I'll hunt you down with a rusty pitchfork...

Nice flashback, poor Estel, though. He's being discriminated against because he's human and Thranduil hates men because some ragtag band of evil dudes attacked and killed his wife. However, Aragorn is *not* evil, I don't care what you think, because he didn't kill your wife! *crosses arms and glares at the Elvenking* I'm glad that Legolas befriended Aragorn, because otherwise, Thranduil would be after Aragorn's head because of what happened to his son.

*pokes Eomer* What're you doing riding through the Dead Marshes, anyhow? Aren't you supposed to be in Rohan, hm?

I hope that Galadriel *somehow* manages to patch the family back together. Post soon, please!

IwishSan chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
Oh. Poor Lord Elrond. he is so heart broken. Hope King Thranduil and Estel make back to Rivendell just in time to show Lord Elrond that he did not lose all of his sons. (And hope Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel will also help to heal this broken family. Along with King Thranduil.)

So ... I wonder if Lárimsë is actually Legolas. Even though, the time doesn't match ... (Or is it just me?)
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
,my reasons are for me to know and for you to find out.
elvenhope chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Nimeneth chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
Oh shite. *hides under her desk* SO CRUEL! *bawls* You're putting the lives of the two people he loves in Boromir's hands. And the man *already* has issues! Who knows what he's going to do!

Anyways, hopefully Elrond will survive and hopefully El&El will be able to return to Imladris someday. Hopefully everything will be okay. And is Legolas *really* dead? I still can't get my mind wrapped around that one.

LOCISVU chapter 5 . 2/1/2006
Save Faramir!And have the twins back with their father!
prep chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
loved it, i hope aragorn comes home soon to see his ada. poor elrond, must be very hard for him to bear the news that his sons would think him a selfish that they find legolas soon. anyways, please update soon for me.
Nimeneth chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
*sigh* Not cutting Denethor any slack here. He's only going to Osgiliath *alone* because he's worried about Boromir. *bashes Denethor over the head* EVIL SELFISH RULER! I hope he dies. After Faramir is rescued, that is.

Now, as for Elrond, had that been Denethor saying all those things, I would be wholeheartedly agreeing with him. But since it's Elrond, I have to say this: Rondy is being melodramatic. The twins still love him, even though they are a little hurt by his reaction to their [stupid] mistake... *sighs*

Now. Aragorn and Thranduil. Aragorn is, yet again, right! *claps everyone's favorite ranger on the back* They will find Legolas, because he's not dead! Yet. Anyways, cutsy scene between Aragorn and Thranduil there, where Thranduil told Aragorn the same thing that Legolas did: to call him by his name! *gives the Elvenking a huge hug* YAY!

To the elves of Lothlorien: SAVE ELLADAN! *gets down on her knees and begs* Anyways, hopefully Elrohir will tell the truth and hopefully Galadriel will rebuild the family and everyone will live happily ever after! Except Denethor. We don't want Denethor living happily ever after, because that involves him being an utter maniac and no Faramir.

Anyways, I believe that is all I wish to share with you by way of review, thank you for posting chapter 5! Now, I wait for chapter six to come up and hopefully resolve some of the questions brought up in this one...

IwishSan chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
Poor everybody! (

I hope everything will get better for all of them. (Expect for Estel, whose smiling at the despired King of Mirkwood.) lol.
Lady Luce chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
0.o good, but again it needs more detail.
Lady Luce chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Oh dear everything is happening. It's a little confusing, I think if you added more description they it would be easier. Take this paragraph for example: 'Aragorn was looking at his father with disbelief. Then he turned his back to him, walked over to the stable, and mounted on his horse quickly.' It seems as though the stable suddenly manifested in the middle of the house of Elrond and the house just faded away entirely. It's hard sometimes, you have to remember to write about the scenery because although you know where everything is we do not. And also the title/location 'Over the shore' could be anywhere and we would not know. For a moment I thought that they were in Valinor. I mean is it across a sea or across a river. We need more information. Apart from that sp/g is all good and so it the elvish and the main idea.
Nimeneth chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Interesting... I applaud you. YAY BOROMIR AND FARAMIR! And I still don't like Denethor. But that's not going to change any time soon. Way to incorporate the Gondorians into this. *applauds*

... but that group is very interesting. A couple of predictions that are probably wrong, but I make them anyway. Procrastination and all. 1: Legolas is a part of the group featured in the end of the chapter, leader or otherwise. 2: The group is responsible for shooting at Elladan and Elrohir. Finally, 3: Denethor won't even attempt to save Faramir, but Boromir will. End predictions.

Great chapter, can't wait for more! Poor twins, though. *pets the twins* Poor Thranduil. *pets Thranduil* Poor Estel. *pets Estel* Poor Faramir. *pets Faramir* Poor Elrond. *pets Elrond* And lastly, poor everyone that I didn't mention who has bad stuff going on to them. *pets everyone else* Thanks for updating!

Lady Luce chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
0.0 sad. But why didn't Elrond just go and ride after them?
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 11/16/2005
Now who are those band of elves and men?They're not going to hurt Faramir are they?
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »