Reviews for Leaving You Behind
Lady Luce chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
0.0 interesting. This is good but u need to check grammar there are words that shouldn't be there and places where u need a word and there isn't one. And then there are places where the tenses are wrong.
Mrs. Bloom chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
YAY! You've updated jumps up and down. This was really great and that part with Thranduil talking to Aragorn about Legolas was so sad. Can't wait to see what will happen next. PLEASE Update SOON!
This account is not used chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
WOW! Very, very, very, VERY, good.
NightEclipse chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Great story!
Nimeneth chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
By the Valar, so sad! *cries and cries* It's good that Legolas is alive, but the tracks of blood... *shudders* Scary! And I can't wait to see what happens because of the scariness! Whoot! Nice chapter, sad chapter, I want another chapter. Nice chapter, sad chapter, I want another chapter. *repeats it a few times* I like the way that sounds.

-Nimeneth
NightEclipse chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Good srory looking forward to more.
Mrs. Bloom chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Another great chapter, keep them coming! I hope there is some Legolas is the next chapter. Poor elf!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Let Legolas be alive so the twins can come home and be relieved of their guilt.
erobey chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
i am dying to know if legolas really died or not. and elrond regrets his angry words, i hope he will go after his sons before new tragedy befalls them.

another great story, thank you!
greeneyedelf001 chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
WOW! WHAT A TWIST! OMG! OR POOR TWINS! hope they tay safe! it is wonderful! upate soon!
Midnightdreamr chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
*A tear streams down my eyes. And I give the twins a hug, and Estel, then Elrond. Sighs and goes after the twins to bring them back,*

THAT WAS SO SAD! UPDATE SOON!
Mrs. Bloom chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
Oh so sad, but I love it. Legolas has to be alive, right? I hope that there will be a legolas part in the next chapter. Can't wait till the next update! I just love where this story is going.
Nimeneth chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
IT'S SOO SAD! The fact that Elrond wants to take back his words, and now it's too late is heart-wrenching. And also, Erestor being unable to offer advice? What's the world coming to?

Yup. You just tore apart the Last Homely House. And you did a very nice job of conveying the emotions while doing it! *applauds* I can't wait for chapter 3. If this chapter and last chapter were good, then chapter three is bound to be better!

-Nimeneth
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hello! This is El from the Reading Group, and I didn't know where to post the review, so I decided to just review here! XD

You wrote this very well. I liked the little details and the whole flashback scene. Is my precious Legolas really dead? T_T

Uh-oh the twins are in trouble...

This is great! Keep writing!
Mrs. Bloom chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
WOW! What a great start so far. I can't believe that they left Legolas behind! Im really excited about reading more of this story so please update soon!

GREAT JOB.