Reviews for Leaving You Behind
sam611 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Oh my... this sounds good!. please up date soon. Forgive my inglish!

Kiss. Samantha
wolenczak2004 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
great start. please more soon.

take care

Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This is interesting so far. Though, I can't believe that the twins wouldn't check to see if any of the fallen elves were still alive... but its your story.

More soon?
A. NuEvil chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Wow. Interesting beginning. Must know more. Please update soon. :D
erobey chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
wow! another fantastic tale! loving this already! i am hoping legolas did not die!

thank you for writing and i look forward to more!
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
ASSUMED? ASSUMED? AH! *Runs and finds elf, hugs elf close. I LOVE YOU LEGOLAS!* Sit's back down at computer. UPDATE SOON! *Runs back to elf's side. Holds elf and smiles.*
Gilraen Aclamense chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
o this is a really

good story Ican't wait untill your next update

I have to know
Evergreene chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
(Struggling with urge to hit the twins over the head with a handy keyboard) Interesting! Looking forward to the next update!
Ilaaris chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This sounds interesting! I hope that you will update soon.
Gemini969 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
An interesting story in the making. Update soon please.
greeneyedelf001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
wow, WONDERFUL! I LOVEE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! very good, descriptive flashback! i cannot wait to read more! i added this to my favs!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Interesting so far. I'll be looking for your update.
sielge chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This sounds interesting! Please continue... and soon!
Nimeneth chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Guys, seriously... you ought to check your little brother's best friend to see if he's alive before assuming that he's dead. Estel has a right to be upset by that... the twins didn't know anything, and yet they seemed to care more for their little brother than for Legolas... *mutter mutter*

But now for that preview, I can tell what happened! The twins made a mistake for leaving Legolas behind and only taking Aragorn. These lines: "One was taken/ One left behind" can be applied two ways. One way is "taken by evil". In that case, Legolas was taken by evil and Estel left behind to mourn for him. Another way to apply this is "taken by the twins". In that case, Legolas was left behind on the Old Forest Road and Estel was taken. The "Two were banished" has to apply to Elrond banishing the twins... although I never hoped that would happen. And with everything before that in the "prophesy" it's easy to see that the Peredhil house was wrecked. The next line confuses me, buty the last line is obvious: no, not until everything is resolved! And even then, maybe not.

But anyways, I just had to interpret what you used as a preview, now onto the chapter! The Old Forest Road. My take on that: maybe whatever attacked Legolas's group now had been luring them into a false sense of security before attacking. And since Legolas had been traveling on the road for a year at least, I'd say it worked. Obviously they wanted to kill the Heir of Isildur so that none could stand up to their Master... assuimg they're orcs. I believe that Elrond let Estel take the long way because the shortcut it much too dangerous, as it proved to be.

Poor everyone, though! Major angst, I'm keeping the box of tissues right in front of me until the end of this story!

~Harthon gerithach raid gelin ar velthin.~
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5