Reviews for Game of Life
Denna Tejat chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
This is really nice! It's twincest, right?
BlueSmiles chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
updaete! Veery god but you must update so that I won't have to do my homeowrk
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 3 . 10/15/2005

AYE!

20 aye's just for you! (you said you wanted it!)

pls upate soon.. and can you tell me what is the lowdown on the two oc characters Fate and Amor? email me pls...
yowuzup chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
sorry i asked the wrong person, all i wanted was your opinion for one chapter on what i was doing wrong. you did not have to get the idea of that you had to do tell me all of them. I just needed a brief and i got it. i thank you. i will work harder to improve those things.
yo wuz up chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
whoa crazy story it awesome update soon.

Ps I just rad you profile and do you think you could help me with my grammer? Por favor? the one i need help with is "Why do i hate you?" Its on the yo-wuz-up link thing?
Honoo no Tsuki chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Thanks for reviewing my story, Sempre. And I've read yours. Nice and lovely. _~ Continue to update quick~~
zeena chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
sri...here's the link: [/]users[/]risingtides[/] ffnet doesn't allow links to be shown. i hope this works. just remove the square brackets. :)
zeena chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
hey! i'm finally reviewing...happy now? i've got absolutely no clue about shaman king as i've never followed it. (i wonder how you got into it. if you hadn't told me, i would never have picked you for an anime/manga fan). regarding your story, it seems pretty ok as long as you don't intend to write anything of that sort for our free writing paper. haha. *is bricked* sorry, digressing. the plot is pretty interesting, but kinda corny. Your author's notes are really...weird. while reading them, i swear i can hear your voice speaking. oh well. just continue writing and let your creative juices flow!

btw, this is just me, but i am appalled by the fact that some of your reviewers have the most GODAWFUL grammar,spelling and language. i'm not too particular about the usage of sms language or the lack of caps (just look at me) but honestly! if English isn't your 1st language, good for you reading a fic in English. i'm sorry that i can't tell you this in person as i might alienate some people, but i keep on forgetting.

just a note: Don't hold chapters ransom for reviews. you may get some, but you'll turn a lot of readers off.

also, if you really want feedback, check out it's what aishuu says, and we all know what a great author she is.
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
update! update! I'm begging you to update. Update

sil vous plat (if you didn't know but I know you do it means please politely)! This story is really great. The gripping plot line. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. And when is the Yaoi part? I see that in some like with my friends fics but they never happen. I really wanna know what happens I mean this isn't just some fairy tale plot line. I can't predict what's gonna happen next so that's a reason why you should update!
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Oh ooc is fine. but I know this would disrupt the story. Hao could reincarnate himself whenever he wishes by the way he just chose 500 years so that he can get into the shaman fights. but I bet you knew that and this is great! other characters are fine. I love the way you write!
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
0_0 s-sugoi... so romantic I could only dream of making some kind of fanfic near to this. Hao Yoh rox! _
mibu ronin chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
hahaha, this is me. yeap. me. hope people who read my fan fiction can leave a note. as in an aye. ya. (: i am so lame...i just decided that i dun really care if people read or not, i enjoy writing anyway. shall aspire to be a sophiscated writer.
SymphonyTrial chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
I really like the plot of your story, it's just...what is 'Amor'? I understand 'Fate' and 'Destiny' and all that, but I've never heard of 'Amor'...And what does Ren have to do with anything? Please update soon, I'll be checking in...

P.S: There really should be more Twincest on the net...really
xImperfectlyX chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Oh no! Hao-baka doesnt remember! This is terrible! But everything will work out smooth in the end...damn! i gotta stop watching so much tv!

- xImperfectlyX
Tala Is Shining chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
heyy. dont now if you can dutch, but i dont care!

heyy, kraak liever een ander verhaal af dan die van mij of van mij vrienden.

ik sta niet toe dat je mijn vriendin beledigd.

oke. dont need to read your story, i now that i just hate that already oke. see you later