Reviews for Tamers Sagas: Atlas
Komatsuzaki chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Magnificient! If I could have followed this story chapter by chapter, I would have placed a highly-impressed review for each of them! The first time I read the last chapter for Atlas, I misread it, and though it said that Takato died, which made me think, "NO! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM! NONONONO!", But then, thankfully, I read some of your reviews, (which should be multiplied by 8), and reread the last chapter, to discover that he ESCAPES! SO INCREDIBLE!

I did find it a little difficult to switch from Crescendo to Atlas and back, partially because I love Jurato way more than Ryuki, but still, just amazing! I loved how Yamaki, The Man Behind The Man, was so in character and secretive, I was simply awed by your stories.

Catgirl the Crazy chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Note: This review is about both Atlas and Crescendo, since I think of them as the same story. I just put it here cuz Atlas needs more love.

Now first things first. I REALLY liked this. Keep that in mind cuz this review wound up sounding more negative than I meant it to.

The one really big problem I had with these fics was that you made them into two separate fics when I think they should have been one. I wound up reading them simultaneously (I read a few chapters of one, then the other, etc.) because I was afraid that if I read too far in one fic, it would spoil what happened in the other.

Take Takato's death (made me cry, btw). When I got to that point in Crescendo, I had read all but the last chapter of Atlas. If I had read the end of Atlas by that point, Takato's death in Crescendo wouldn't have had the same impact, because I would have known that he survives (glad you didn't actually kill him off, btw). The same is true if I hadn't read Atlas at all, because I wouldn't have gotten to like Takato nearly as much.

It was very annoying, switching back and forth between fics like that.

You mentioned in one of your author's notes that you wanted Crescendo to be an exclusively Ryuki fic. Frankly, I don't see why having it focus on Ryuki and Jurkato more or less equally would have made a less good fic. Stories often evolve into something quite different from what the author initially planned.

I thought Takato was a little OOC- mainly his secretiveness and the way he handled his relationship with Yamaki. But I can forgive you because I liked your version of him. The edginess created conflict and made for a more interesting story.

Overall though, I really liked this fic. It was very good for what appears to be your first fics. The writing style was mature, the plot was very compelling, the romance wasn't annoyingly cliched, and everyone was reasonably in character.

Look forward to reading your other work!
Yami Vizzini chapter 9 . 10/26/2007
It was truly amazing how this story parallelled Crescendo, as well as fully portrayed Takato's self-doubt.

Still, it almost seems anticlimactic to see how Takato escaped. So Valn forced Digimon to excavate the facility, or what?
Haruhibunny chapter 9 . 10/10/2007
Nice Story

Sequel Please!

fred2008 chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
nice, keep up the good work. and after all that trouble takato went through, in the end it was worth it.
shadowking160 chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
wow wheehee i aways wanted to know what happened on the other end with Takato and Yamaki and the others besides Rika and Ryo, wow that was awsome can't wait to read what you have instore for the tamers. peace and keep at it your really great at it i think this is most likely the beat FanFic. i have read.

theuali chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
Awesome Story again! i know i've said this before but yo are such an awesome writer and you must keep writing..or i will send Dr. Nonaka afer you! :P
thoughts fade chapter 9 . 3/21/2006
You really should've gotten more reviews for this and I'm sorry for not reading it while I was reading Crescendo. Now, off to read Flux. D
Xenos tiger chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! unless your busy...or you lost your inspiration... but if you did lose your inspiration, why don't you make a chapter about Takato's return
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
Wow... this was a fun story to read. You are really an amazing writer... Anyways, I'll probably read Cresendo. Keep on writing! :P
The Light's Refrain chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
Hi! ust managed to read all of this fic, and I have to say it was fantastic. I like seeing a different side of Takato. It makes a lot of sense, him thinking nothing of himself, but everything of others, and being torn up by the secrets he's forced to keep. It was fun too, to see this from another POV after reading Cresendo.

I wonder where he's gonna end up...
OmnicromXR chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Sub-adequate ending. You are correct, there's much more that needs to be done before this story is finished. I hope your companion piece follows up on what needs to be followed up on.
Bluesv20 chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Oh My F-ING GOD! He went to the Digital World nice turn of events
Bluesv20 chapter 8 . 10/31/2005
You are an amazing writer, I love it.
Xenos tiger chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
allright! this ones great but please don't take too long to update