Reviews for Nightfire's Origins
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I think was about to happen next wink wink ;)
hawklover90 chapter 20 . 10/2/2006
OH MY GOD!

YOU'VE UP-DATED AND FINISHED!

WWHO-HO!

...uh..heh heh...

ahem

great story. loved it and i read 'tower of terror'

that was good too.

it'll be a while before i up-date mine.

hope you sent a review.

later

LimpBizkit3030 chapter 19 . 8/29/2006
Hey LuisJM! I just got your last review from my previous, sad fic. As for Nightfire's Origins, I can't wait to read for what you got in store for the last and final chapter of this story. Anyway, the Area 51/Teen Titans fic, called "Titan 51", will be posted next week. As for part 4 of part 9, 10, or 11 of Revolutions, that will be posted sometime in mid-September. Update soon, man.
hawklover90 chapter 19 . 8/27/2006
YAY! YOU UP-DATED! FINALLY!

...ahem...

so thanks for the up-date.

can't wait for the next one!

later!
hawklover90 chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
hey

i updated my story a while back. hope you rr.

thanks again for mentioning my fic. i got some more reviews.

hope you update soon. i'm kinda on the edge of my seat.

hope to hear from you.

later dude

hawklover90 chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
FINALLY!

YOU'VE UPDATED!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS, ON THE FRIGGIN' EGDE OF MY SEAT!

"..."*ahem*

ok now that im done thanks for mentioning my story. hopefully i'll get some more reviews

hope i get one from you

ps

by the way, i'm a girl
hawklover90 chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Yo.

i sent a review to your other story 'LM's History', and i was wondering if i could use your characters in the one i'm working on. i'll give you the cc (character credit).

its called 'Anything but Normal' and i already posted 3 chapters.

hope u rr n please update 'Nightfire's Origins', it's awesome so far.

later
Libby115 chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
YAY! I need to read Nightfire then!(trots off to the prequel to this story) ADIOS AND UPDATE!
The Twilight Phantom chapter 13 . 3/9/2006
Polyorich, sounds like a Cu de ta waiting to happen
Libby115 chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
WOOHOO! Another freakin update! Tbad I found out about it two days after it had been updated.(smiles sheepishly) Pwease update soonish! I love it when you make us suspincefull of whats gonna happen in the next chapter! WOOHOO!
LimpBizkit3030 chapter 11 . 1/21/2006
Update soon dude! Anyway I got breaking news: I cancelled my upcoming Doom/Teen Titans fic. Reason: Well, I don't know that much about doom and I lost my interest in writing it but I still love the video game. So I'll be writing a fic that's similiar to Doom but in PS2 format. The game I'm talking about: Area 51. Yes, I got the game from Christmas and beat it already. It will have Marlyin Manson as Edgar and David Duchovny as Ethan Cole. The fic will be released as soon as possible. That's all man!
Libby115 chapter 11 . 1/14/2006
I'm geussing she's gonna be around 10(Nights age)perhaps? Anyways I like this story and if you don't mind, could you tell me where I could find some Next Gen fics with the ships you have(Raven can have anyone but BB!) Please and Thank you! Adios and Update!
MiniBlackRaven chapter 8 . 11/22/2005
Go SEASON SIX! EVEN THOUG I DON'T HAVE CABLE...GO SEASON SIX!

(chough)

GO LUISJM!Great story so far. I can't wait untill you update.
jalele chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
what a cute chapter! i loved it! plz write soon the next one. you're an amazing writer, did you know? I'll be waiting for the next chap! -

jalele
arabroyalty chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
I just have one question who is LM?

The story just started with him in it. How did he bacome a Titan?