Reviews for Knot
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I love this!
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I loved it. i love the way you describe things.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ahhh very strange but I liked it a lot
Vanishing Roses chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ARG this story hurt my heart for most of it but then gave me a little hope towards the end! I really enjoyed your writing style! :)
ShadowedPlague chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was... painfully good.
jackson chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
poor Neville. This is an amazing story though. Unique.
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
hehe These two are growing on me.
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww, that's so sweet… I love it, instant fave.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
God, this is ANGSTY. And you should label it as such! I'm not gonna say it's cute, because it wasn't. It was just... sad. Nicely written, but sad.
gschelt chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
wow.

that was so amazingly good.

the depressed neville was so heart-wrenching, and the bittersweet ending was just perfect.
quivering quill chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
awful, awful, awful Draco. poor Neville. and yet I can't help but think it was romantic and sweet in a VERY twisted way. loved it!
HC chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
O wow, this was just amazing and had just SO much emotion. Just, wow I actually cried the way you described Neville's feelings were just amazing. Kudos
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I don't know whether to laugh, scream or cry! Poor Neville, I feel as though the life has been sucked out of him by his forbidden love. My word, I enjoyed this in some crazy way.
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i love the drama to this. and the word-emphasis. favorited.

this one pulls at the heart. in a good way.
lilz chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
you have completely satisfied the fangirl in me, except now she can't stop squealing. great writing and great plot! it's so angsty but it gives Neville more brains than canon usually allows him. i really like your stories!

just a question tho - when you put on the draco m and neville l filters on the start page of HP fanfiction, your fics don't come up. do you know why this is? just wanted to let you know.

write some more, soon!