Reviews for The True Face of Evil
Molagama chapter 14 . 9/3/2017
You know what? Even this is a parody, I still want to know how this ends. I just really want to see Riana getting punched in the face.
Lawd Grimminim chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
I lost it at Harmonica of Time XD
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Oh no... it's over...
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Well, this sure reminds me how foolish some zelda fans can be. They think Sheik and Zelda are seperate characters even though the game clearly tells you they're the same person(the developers even made it obvious by giving sheik a girly voice). Guess it's fun to make a parody out of that stupid theory. Kudos to you, author.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
Zelda: "Look! Free hot main male characters from other games and anime series!"

Oh, my sides! Can't...stop...laughing. Zelda's foruth wall breaking moments are funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
OMG ZELDA! She's hilarious in this chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Oh come on! Hating on Zelda isn't good. Have u played SPIRIT TRACKS where she's Link's companion?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Ya know... the title of this story reminds me of the godawful CD-I Zelda game "Link - Faces of Evil". Onto the story, I think this is a good start of a humorous story. I always appriciate mary sue bashing stories 'cause there are so many mary sue OC stories out in this site.
LunaOfTheAbyss chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I'm pretty bummed that this story seems forgotten :/ It was so funny! I love it!
Kate chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Zelda's gettin a little mean and demanding there...

Who is this new character...? The mystereois woman that appears outta nowhere and link is instantly in love... A little suspitous... But then again so os the whole funny/gut bustling hilarious story so far... ;D
buddy w chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
GAH! She's driving me CRAZY!

so, on that note, well done. Riana is an infuriating, yet accurate Mary Sue, and is doing her job well in this story.

At several times, I have found myself laughing so hard that I have actually fallen off my bed, from which I have been reading on.

Oh, and Sheik is awesome. :)

Great job on this so far, and please, please, please update soon!
Maelwys Korrien chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
great title. sorry have no more 2 offer. tired. in hurry. gots work. sry
Maelwys Korrien chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
humble scribbling... my that was just a bit too sucky upy... neh, i should give you credit. you have written your way into four chapters so far, anyway

I just was looking for a good old mary sue basher and i stumbled on this. i was curious about the video game (although I still hold strongly with computer games, Rome Total war, MMORPG ie evony, good old, plain old RPG ie dragonfable... whew. went off on a tangent. Sorry.)

Okay, let it be sufficient to say (sufficient is the word of the day i rhyme all the way) that your mary sue was more than sufficiently dreadful, your link/main 'hawty' was more than sufficiently drooly, and everything was more than sufficient to keep me hooked for the fourth chapter. actually, i haven't even read the fourth chapter... yet. muahahahaha!

may you become whatever kind of mary sue you like... in your dreams... (yeah that was kind of a weird blessing. fanfiction is weird what can i say oh no off on another goose chase no punctuation tangent)

have a nice life

~Korr
Lazy person who doesn't log in chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Oh my dear fluffy bunny lords.

This has GOT to be, GOT to be the funniest fanfiction I have read. This tops the University of Middle-Earth Fanfiction.

Kudos, Kudos.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
I have to admit: You destroyed even my ability to limit myself to silent laughter. Throughout this fic, multiple times I have laughed so loud that I may have woken the whole house. Oh my gosh. Poor Sheik. Poor Zelda. Poor Link. And the Harmonica of Time? Pure Love. Absolutely the best ever.