Reviews for Time to Spare
Manatheron chapter 41 . 6/9
-Bows slightly-

My hat is off to you. A masterpiece years in the making, I'm sorry I missed the re-write despite having caught the first part of the original. You did a wonderful job.

~Manatheron
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 41 . 5/23
This is one of the only three good time travel stories in this fandom. You just upspured both, and let me tell you, one of those was my favorite story of all time. This was beautifully crafted and i almost wish it was canon. I look forwards to reading more of your writing.
rosava chapter 41 . 5/15
That was really good!
halo4hire chapter 41 . 5/13
Decent story, and by decent I mean up in the top 20. Unfortunately I can't say this is the greatest story I've ever read but it most certainly was not the worst. Far from it. Seriously I've read some that were so terrible I couldn't finish the second chapter. This story did get a bit dull at moments, but the chapter that would follow that dull moment would pick it back up. I'm sorry to say, I almost jumped ship when the spellmaster dropped Aries without a chance for explanation, but then I realized I would do the same if my student became part of a terrorist organization. Then I felt bad and berated myself. Dumbles would be ashamed of me xD
khaoticFlame chapter 1 . 4/9
time isn't straight nor flat...
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 3/18
Fantastic story. Would have liked to see a bit more in the epilogue. But, wonderful story nonetheless.
kare-bear-Karen chapter 1 . 2/20
Such a wonderful story with an unexpected ending to boot! You are a great writer
Cinthya chapter 41 . 1/29
A little sad, sev, ends the friendship, well not oficially, but, end it in the end.
I think, I love this.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Thanks for the week of entertainment.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/31/2017
A few chapters ago you had Charles tell Aries not to scare Charles' students. Then in this chapter you have Charles get a job as a teacher. at all.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Thanks for the summary of the first half of the story, so I could make sense of all the details I'd forgotten.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2017
I've been reading this at least 4 hours a day, and yet I've already forgotten the beginning of it, so this chapter is very confusing. I feel like I should go back and read the prologue and chapter 1, but if I do perhaps the whole thing may never get read. The story is the length of 3 novels, not quite Lord of the Rings, but very entertaining. I'm just not ready to read it a second time before I finish reading it the first time.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2017