Reviews for Time to Spare
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 41 . 11/13
Thank you for this extraordinary piece of brilliant work!
All bow to thee.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 41 . 11/2
was a wonderful read, finding good Draco time travel fanfictions are rare
Larenars chapter 41 . 10/20
Great story
namisnakama chapter 1 . 10/4
wow amazing! brilliant! this is honestly a stunning work of fiction and I love the whole olot! from start to finish a masterpiece and I read it in one goI simply couldn't stop reading! thank you so much for sharing this amazing time travel story!
well i binged your work in one sitting, well one day :) it's a truly enthralling story and i feel grateful you worked and pushed yourself to complete it.
pinkprincess jin chapter 21 . 9/23
ok im sorry but why do i love watching aries suffer lolol

master tobin is awesome

but oml poor reggie

i bet sirius was the last one to call him that :((
SapphireTheFourth chapter 41 . 9/15
Really GREAT story. As a Drarry shipper, I am ashamed to say they were so much better off staying friends. Their friendship with Snape was AWESOME. Using the school moto opened a new door for me and was genius! I can not express how amazing this Fanfic was, but I hope you enjoy the review and brightens up your day...cause that is what your story did for me!
Sapphire The Fourth xx
Andante825 chapter 41 . 8/10
The Hogwarts motto turning up at the end is something I dearly wish had been used in canon. This was an exceptionally plotted and smoothly written time-travel fic, with a great balance of realistic loss and salvation (Hedwig's fate was a happy surprise). The part with the chewing-gum portkeys was ingenious and canon-surpassing. Thank you for putting so much time and energy into this fascinating work.
iamdarklord chapter 1 . 7/4
an amazing fic. you should write more
SiriusJPotter chapter 39 . 6/20
That Hedwig battle was a amazing read.
DrWhy chapter 41 . 6/20
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY OMFG
It's so well thought out and planned, all the magic theory seems believable like you actually studied it (suspicious...), and I don't usually like stories where Harry is super smart etc but you managed to make him a Gary Stu without actually making him a Gary Stu which is ... Impressive levels of authoring.
Did Draco get his 17 year old body back also, or was it just Harry?
(And if it was just Harry then Charles will probably die before he does, just saying :) )
Bele chapter 1 . 5/21
wow. double wow. wow. I'm speechless. awesome. brilliant. holy moly, so good! absolutely worth reading. so fantastic. I'm reading a lot of HP fanfic, and you get the normal bit where the same ideas can be found in a lot of stories, but your magic with the sleeping "beautyspoiler alert) was the first time I've seen it- really brilliant, really well done. loved it and the whole story. thanks for writing it!
raging fire storm chapter 41 . 5/10