Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 41 . 11/7/2022
Simply awesome story. Very very late nights/early mornings binge-ing to the end
Corwyn chapter 41 . 9/21/2022
I loved this story! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 41 . 7/25/2022
great story!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 41 . 7/22/2022
So Draco isn’t back to his 17 year old body? This was a world wind of a ride. Great story. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 31 . 7/21/2022
I don’t get why Harry got the Dark Mark. Snape was already a spy. And now the Boy-Who-Lived is a Death Eater.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/21/2022
I still wish they were being referred to as Harry and Draco. And why is Harry determined to make the professors hate him?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/21/2022
So Dumbledore is dead already? I’m very confused. Why was Draco still at Hogwarts then? He would’ve fled. Also, do Harry and Draco look like he selves? And when did Harry manage to make himself partially into an Animagus?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 7/21/2022
Now this is interesting. Though I wish you’d still refer to Draco and Harry with their first names and not by Charles and Aries (which by the way, is the astrological sign, not the God of War which is ARES). Also, this is a time paradox. In order for Harry and Draco to be sent back in time, Jen they would’ve had to already have gone through this entire thing to send themselves back in time. I’m so confused. I can’t wait for Harry to meet his parents! Even if they don’t know it! :)
pie and castiel chapter 1 . 5/25/2022
Thank you for gifting us this masterpiece!
PrettyPinkCupcake chapter 41 . 3/19/2022
I found this a bit slow at first - but I’m glad I persevered. Before long I couldn’t put it down and had to keep reading.

Thanks for the wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/21/2022
NOT Slytherin to give tne map, an enormous strategic and tactical resource, away. Keep the map hidden in the Room of Requirement if necessary to keep it from being taken away from him, but KEEP it. Aries Harry is an idiot 5,000 shades of different than Harry. Still, it's early days and I'll suspend my horror a while longer. Maybe. Thanks for your efforts and for setting your story out here.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2022
6 subjects for NEWT year? 4 half days off? Sure...that could work.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/4/2021
Thanks so much for an excellent story.
DemonsRun chapter 41 . 9/25/2021
I loved every last bit of this story! I even put down my paintbrush for it and that’s saying something! But there’s one thing that really bothers me about the ending… Thanks to Harry going from 37 to 17 again… I get that de-aging him allowed him to bond with Hermione and Ron again but he’s only known them for 7 and for him it’s been 20 years since then. Wouldn’t that make it difficult to reconnect and hard to explain his closeness with Charles and Sev, whom he has two decades of friendship and close bonds?
anjiepotter chapter 41 . 9/12/2021
its been so long i read a good story... i am glad i read this story... thank you for sharing with us
3,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »