Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 41 . 10/4/2021
Thanks so much for an excellent story.
DemonsRun chapter 41 . 9/25/2021
I loved every last bit of this story! I even put down my paintbrush for it and that’s saying something! But there’s one thing that really bothers me about the ending… Thanks to Harry going from 37 to 17 again… I get that de-aging him allowed him to bond with Hermione and Ron again but he’s only known them for 7 and for him it’s been 20 years since then. Wouldn’t that make it difficult to reconnect and hard to explain his closeness with Charles and Sev, whom he has two decades of friendship and close bonds?
anjiepotter chapter 41 . 9/12/2021
its been so long i read a good story... i am glad i read this story... thank you for sharing with us
JasperK chapter 41 . 9/3/2021
Really enjoyed the scope of this story! It was a wild ride!
d1n0s chapter 12 . 7/8/2021
No unbreakable vow, why the devil would Aries tell Tobin his true identity without one?
Bb34 chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
Nice chapter
Guest chapter 41 . 6/24/2021
Good story
The ginger heir chapter 12 . 6/8/2021
That part at the end was simply brilliant. I had to bite my tongue to not start laughing during dinner. Master Tobin is one of the best Fan made side characters I've had the opportunity of reading about. Whenever the man is mentioned my curiosity is immediately peaked.
Amaniel chapter 41 . 5/28/2021
Thank you very much, it's one of the best fanfiction I ever read. )
Guest chapter 41 . 5/26/2021
This is without a doubt one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I loved the dynamic of the new trio and was almost in tears at the very end when they were hoping Sev was there. Absolutely beautiful writing!
LightBrooke chapter 41 . 5/14/2021
I loved reading this
TobiSullivan chapter 35 . 4/22/2021
I'm commenting not logged in but using my username. I really liked this chapter. I like big reveals and I'm glad Charles got some truth out of both of his friends. It was really intense seeing what Aries did. I think to make it more believable you could have included some information about his inner thoughts and why he didn't cut and run at that point.
TobiSullivan chapter 19 . 4/20/2021
Wow, if you are still reading reviews for this, I want to say - that was a powerful dream sequence after Harry took the Mark, harkening back to him refusing Riddle at age eleven. Really ties it all together well.

Also in case you are still reading reviews and want to make edits - you have Charles listed with the list name Hesuchazo on one occasion in this chapter, when it should be Higgins.
TobiSullivan chapter 16 . 4/19/2021
This was a really interesting effect/twist; i found Malfoy rescuing Harry by taking him away from Hogwarts to be a surprising subplot. Curious to see where it goes.
TobiSullivan chapter 4 . 4/16/2021
Hello! I came here via reddit. Interesting story. I like reading works that came out before the series ended, and I appreciate that you updated this to be HBP compliant - I assume that the original version was compliant through OotP?

I like how this story isn't about changing the past, because that is impossible, but fitting everything in to the canon we know.

Since you asked people to point out things that aren't HBP compliant, I'll mention that Harry's lifetime ban from Quidditch was revoked and he was captain for sixth year. I don't know if you're still making changes but I'm mentioning just in case.

Cheers!