Reviews for Time to Spare
A flash of light from below distracted the boy and he realized suddenly that he'd ventured outside the wards, meaning he should immediately venture back inside the wards! , something no student was supposed to do without an escort of a professor or an auror.

With a flick of his wrist, Harry pulled his wand out of its holster and slowly dropped to ground level. Smart move, drop right into the danger zone. He recognized the part of the forest he was in, and wasn't too worried. ? From there, he could get to Hogwarts in less than a minute if he sprinted. Much faster to sprint than to fly. If he can sprint back across the ward line, he can fly. Not sure I can handle idiot!harry.
Oh no...this imposter Harry is really Gilderoy Lockhart !
Zavod chapter 41 . 2/13
This was a fun story!
I thought you did a great job riding the line between creating an original story while still hitting the marks from canon.
I particularly liked the expansion the universe to include the Masters.
Big kudos on your fast paced writing. So many authors feel obliged to fill space with words (15 minute increments, as you put it). Thanks for not being that guy.
rmw5763 chapter 41 . 2/1
Wonderful story. Thank You.
archanadey8250 chapter 1 . 12/22/2023
Really intriguing story(top 10 material of fanfic in my book). The final chapters were slightly rushed, but I get why u wanted to do that. A solid 8.5/10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2023
n
Catozes chapter 1 . 8/24/2023
Oh hell this is good.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/10/2023
This might be my favorite fanfic I’ve read in a long time! Thank you so much for your brilliant ideas and writing. I loved the ideas of the wards and magic sight so much.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/27/2023
Rereading this, i love this part of the fic with master kon :3
darthvito chapter 21 . 5/4/2023
Boatdockgirly chapter 19 . 4/3/2023
Why was Harry prevented from coming into Gryffindor tower for taking the Dark Mark, but Draco wasn’t?
Jon chapter 41 . 3/15/2023
Having the course of OOTP and HBP happen so quickly over the course of events made me feel like Aries was quite literally torn apart as a character. His issues dealing with the Inferi, the oddities around figuring out the time travel, and the whole back and forth of present-day and the storytelling; it all felt like a sped up summary.

I don't begrudge you the comfort of a completed story, for the story you have written was quite a tall task and you finished it admirably. In all, I'd give this story a 7.5/10. I'd have hoped that there was some character growth from Aries/Harry in the 20 years he had to quite literally grow up and grow older, which is why I give it that mark. The ending was abrupt and quite possibly an afterthought. A dragon sized castle is insanity lol
Guest chapter 41 . 11/7/2022
Simply awesome story. Very very late nights/early mornings binge-ing to the end
Corwyn chapter 41 . 9/21/2022
I loved this story! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 41 . 7/25/2022