Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
very OOC Tobin there. I dislike how Aries/Harry is referred to as "The brunet". Its not actually a nickname but some weird narrator nickname, it breaks the flow much more than just putting Aries.
her illusion chapter 41 . 12/11/2013
lovely story - i just HAD to get to the end to find out how you spun things,and it was a fascinating journey even if i sort of had to suspend disbelief in some bits,etc i don't quite see the slytherins having no opinion on severus associating with a gryffindor?and i'd doubt that he would trust quite so quickly..but i did enjoy their friendship, happened to his brother wasn't mentioned at all - what went through severus's mind when he chose to turn to dumbledore on harry's advice?was arnold dead by then,killed by a member of the order of the phoenix or the aurors on 1 on the raids he was on?he seems to have disappeared in the story after bringing severus and harry into the fold of the death eaters..lastly,i think a spellsmith is a lovely hearts though..*shudders* and i liked how charles and aries would play the game of making up their own life histories! :)
hictoothisnumber2 chapter 9 . 12/10/2013
awwwwwwwwww
chocolate101 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I love the loyalty Aries shows to voldemort! Or the fake loyalty anyway and it slightly broke my heart when voldemort got sad when Aries betrayed him. Does anyone have any fics where harry is loyal to voldemort in this similar way?
Btw just rereading this fic
entelejent chapter 41 . 11/22/2013
It's good. Though I liked the beginning more than the end. The prologue was very promising, but as the story progressed what was promised was insufficiently explained. The latter part of the story was pretty boring and changes in relationships were rushed.
Psychedelica chapter 41 . 10/28/2013
This was amazing! I spent two days pretty much solidly reading it, and enjoyed every moment :) Thank you for writing such a fantastic story.

x
Psychedelica
Math-lv chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
This was fantastic! Absolutely brilliant! Loved it!
angelaneahwalker chapter 41 . 10/13/2013
i love it...i'm glad i found it!
HerGoldenHair chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
Hmmm, a great and satisfying tale. Thanks so much for sharing.
HerGoldenHair chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
"Take a Mӧbius strip, now imagine it's made of time."

Well, thank you for completely breaking my brain. :P

Loving the story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
Enjoyable story, well written for a fanfic. Thanks for posting and for sticking with it for so many years and personal milestones!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Entertaining chapter. Snape would have told Voldemort how Fudge acted, though.
HerGoldenHair chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Actually, it's not possible for a human to go without sleep for so long without insanity. I read a study about it once, it was completely horrific. : I think even...9 days is too long. Yeah, that made my brain hurt.

Great story! I know I've read it before, but I'm reading it again. So there. :D
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Overall, this has been an entertaining fic, so far. Thanks.

›› but to a ferret, a chocolate frog leg was a chocolate frog leg...
Actually, chocolate can make a ferret sick or even kill it, if it eats too much.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 9/24/2013