Reviews for Time to Spare
charm13insomnia chapter 41 . 4/23/2013
a truly epic story
cleovya chapter 41 . 4/23/2013
This was wonderful. Thank you for a story well done and time well spent
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 41 . 4/16/2013
Really cool and original story, actually, it's a really good mixture of several plot lines the I love, so bravo and good job.
blurkitty chapter 41 . 4/15/2013
Just fantastic! Storyline was flawless..
Thank you so much for this amazing piece!
I ended up here accidently while I was looking for hpdm slash... But I didnt care at all that this doesnt have any couplings ..
I wish you write more pieces so I can enjoy your work again!
Summercloud chapter 41 . 4/12/2013
I know I read the original a while ago, but I'm so glad to re-stumble across this now, in its completed form. I really did enjoy it a lot! And especially your totally random monkey-disclaimers. Those were fun. _

Thank you!
Jaricchi chapter 41 . 4/12/2013
Absolutely gorgeous. and I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

I love your concept, and it is certainly interesting how you placed the ending. Funny that. A red head in the Malfoy's. xD

Thank you so much for sharing. It is utterly beautiful. :)

Ever Reading
Tsuki
riverlover chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
This was a very compelling story. Your writing captivated me and I could barely put it down. I loved the character development and how it all came together in the end. Thank you for sharing it.
kalyn40 chapter 41 . 4/7/2013
Loved this story. Thanks.
E4mj chapter 41 . 3/27/2013
I'll be honest, I started reading this a few months ago and only got a chapter in before I gave it up as another Harry falls in love with snape/draco, and didn't keep reading. However I then had an injury and have been stuck in bed and my standards lowered... Apparently my standards suck! The story was nothing like I imagined and UTTERLY BRILLIANT! I have a few absolute favourites of HP ff, which aren't in the same league as most of my favourites... my list just went from six to seven! I will undoubtedly come back and read this one at least once more!
Amazing work. Keep at it!
weasleychick32 chapter 41 . 3/11/2013
Great story! Twists and turns galore and you never once lost my interest. A great addition to my favorites list. :-)
weasleychick32 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"That is it," he declared. "I'm having us transferred to Hufflepuff. There is no way I'm sharing a dorm with a mass murderer, a werewolf, and your dead father."

This line still has me cracking up. It kills me! I just had to stop and let you know before I continue reading. I'll leave a proper review at the end after I've finished. It's fabulous so far though! On to chapter 2!
xiaoj chapter 41 . 3/7/2013
Second time I read this fic, and I must say I still loved it XD
narrassae chapter 41 . 2/24/2013
That was a great story, well done!

I truly enjoyed reading it.

Thank you for sharing it, and above all, thank you for Finishing it. It truly was a very interesting read.

Cordially,

N
Heksie chapter 41 . 2/19/2013
Love the fic. finger nails are schreds.
Draco mudiliar chapter 41 . 2/16/2013
that was an wonderful story. Not like the usaul time travel once in which harry tries to change the happenigns and becomes friends with his family...I loved this one from the start..one down point was I expected harry and Draco to be paired as it was under their pairing but true friendship was also good and their link with sev too...

it was funny and sad that Harry gets to live again his youth but Draco stays the same...

I enjoyed it...