Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Eeps, better be careful to avoid a crush, there.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Typos: "What's got your knickers in a twist?" Aries asked as they started off to the Great Hall. Charles often had fits of peak, and they always tended to be about the situation in general, but this anger seemed moreā€¦currently-based.
Happy hear/here
They're/there
Mystriesuntold chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
I've read this like two times, so this is my third but I just noticed the plot hole of Gryf tower. The tower let Malfoy in when he bore the Dark Mark but now it wont let in Harry?
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
wait so harry and draco are together wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
All I can say is that this storie's picture really freaked me out.
PurpleC chapter 41 . 4/26/2014
I love you.
kurosakiami01 chapter 41 . 3/27/2014
I'm not sure you'll ever read this, but I just HAD to left a review for such amazing story. Seriously, it was both cannon and innovative, completely impossible but beliveable, and I truly enjoyed every chapter. It had me hooked since the first paragraph. And it kind of redeemed the approach of 'every Slytherin is bad' that the original book had... After all, those Slytherins became some of my favourite characters thanks to the fandom!
Okay, I don't know if I'm making any sense -.-
I have to say that I usually don't read gen fics, as I'm a very dedicated fangirl lover of slash, but your writing style and your plot made me forget about any kind of romance. I mean... It wasn't necessary at all! I think that if it had had romance it would't had been half good as it is. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway, amazing story that I shall put on my favourites right now, and that surely would be re-read sometime in the future...
Thank you for writing it!
Tara La'Quinn chapter 41 . 3/23/2014
A simply fantastic story. Your detail and ability to both follow JKR's writing while inserting your own flair/storyline was so wonderfully refreshing. Thank you so much for both keeping people like Aries/Harry, Charles/Draco, and Severus in character, while still developing them into actually, living, breathing, believable people. All in all, this story was an absolute delight to read and I hope you have other works that are just as well done. :)

Blessings, and thank you for the adventure,
Tara
WeirdCornChip chapter 41 . 3/23/2014
BEST. Timetravel fanfiction ever. :D
Adoring Reader chapter 41 . 3/22/2014
I just reread this story, and loved it again! It was enjoyable almost more so the second time around. It was really great.
And kudos for going on a mission and not forgetting the story. That would have been a travesty. :)
I absolutely positively loved it. Thanks so much!
mirrorthatreflectsit chapter 41 . 3/3/2014
this is beautiful, and one of the best time travel stories that I've ever read.
Written Life chapter 41 . 2/19/2014
AMAZING :D love this story so much and the way you have developed the/your characters. A great twist to a long told story :) keep writing you are very talented.

W-L
MissChriss chapter 41 . 2/19/2014
I truly lovd and enjoyed this fic. It has to be one of the best written fanfics I have ever read. Everything in your story made sense and flowed together. I loved the spellcrafting and Atlantis U.
twistyguru chapter 41 . 1/14/2014