Reviews for Time to Spare
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
how was draco able to get into gryffindor tower, then?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Kon isn't a bear! He's a lion. XD
Anon chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
if aries couldn't get in Gryffindor tower because he had the dark mark, then how was Charles able to get in before aries pulled his mark?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
Wow amazing bravo
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Interesting
Guest chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
Somehow, I think Sev will find out that Harry knew all along he'd be a spy, would regret being a death eater, still let it happen - and therefore "friends before the war" is an utter lie when it comes to him. Him being Harry Potter is a big lie, and the obvious one to be angry at... but this could totally break whatever trust ever existed between them.
Aryssayla chapter 41 . 9/29/2014
What a great story! Awesome!
MagicalEspionage chapter 41 . 9/21/2014
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read! It is amazing, and wonderfully written and made me cry at times and laugh at others. I love this story so much and thank you for your amazing talents and ideas and preservence to put this amazing idea down on paper (or ya know typing up on a computer).
Gexorian chapter 41 . 9/17/2014
Very enjoyable story, although I didn't enjoy the ending though as the final battle didn't use any of his accumulated skills and didn't make any sense.
HPMARIE chapter 41 . 9/4/2014
Love it :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
Hey I'm Kds also
bleeb90 chapter 41 . 8/2/2014
This is truly an enchanting fanfic, if I have ever read one. I loved it!
CassBerry chapter 41 . 7/26/2014
This was amazing. So beautiful. Agh I was crying at one point when Harry was losing control of himself after raising all those inferi. Thank you so very much for writing this story. It was a pleasure to read :D
DaughterofDante chapter 41 . 7/19/2014
That was an amazing fanfiction
3,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »