Reviews for Time to Spare
Petitio Principii chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Yay! I'm so happy that you updated this wonderful fic.

'Excuse me while I try to forget this by muggle means...' that was so hilarious!

So now Master Tobin knows - and obviously has come to the conclusion he would be better off not knowing. Strike one up for Harry Potter.

Anyway, it's an awesome job so far and I can hardly wait for what is to come!
insanechildfanfic chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
this is great.
Irihi Safaia chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Brilliant! *bounces happily* such wonder! I can't wait to see more of Master Tobin and Aries.
Ikono chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Muhahahahaha! I love it! Especially Master Tobin's reaction. Good so far!
TJ chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
I think this was a brilliant chapter and that I would really like to know what was going through Master Tobin's head.
Jaypallas chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Cool story. I love spellsmithing
SensiblyTainted chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Great chapter! It was really great to read a new chapter from this story! I love Harry's teacher alot! He's really really cool. As more time passes and I see the young Severus, I really really hope that when they get back to correct time, Severus won't hold it against Ares for too long. They are a great team, Charles/Draco included. I hope to see more of him next time as well. Their brotherly relationship is always great fun to read.
FairyQilan chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Ah, liqor. What would we do without it? I would have needed bottles of schnapps to forget something like that. Good chapter,albeit short. Update soon.
twighlightshadow chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Yay! Wonderfully writen chap. Master Tobin is amusing... and I look forward to seeing how the Deatheater thing continues. Update as soon as you can. Please? *puppy eyes*.
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Lol, this was bloody brilliant! Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter. What was the potion Severus was brewing? i'm curios now...

p.s. please update soon
LoneCayt chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
I really should stop reading your updates. They make me remember how cool i thought the story was when i started reading it and how long i'm sure it'll take you to get back to present time and further. And then they make me think, wow, i really want to read more. Except i can't. I'm considering giving up on the story - FOR NOW - and waiting until there're at least 30-odd chapters and reading it all in one sitting.

By the way, i really like the story. Keep writing... quickly, please... ;)
xRainPrincessx chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Inmteresting. Harry told him his secret. Hm. We still don't know where Tobin stands regarding Voldemort-Dumbledore conflict/(later) war, though.

*smirks* Oh, BTW, are you planning for Harry (Aries) to get to know Tobin on a more 'personal' level? They have an interesting relationship so far, pretty trusted (one-sided for know, I know). Although, let it be noted, that I'm a die-hard D/H fan, so a Aries/Tobin only in the beginning of Aries (love) life.

This ends my rant. I apologize. The last scene just got me thinking in that direction.

Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
nice as always, of course... ;-)
hittocerebattosai chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
*grins* Very nice chapter! hee-hee-hee! very nice indeed! nice nice nice nice nice! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Constance Truggle chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Woo-hoo! Great chapter. Loved it and can't wait for more.

3,008 | « Prev Page 1 .. 175 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 195 .. Last Next »