Reviews for Time to Spare
lovely ravenclaw chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
ohh this was great! i stayed up extra late just to read it because i couldn't go to bed knowing this update was just sitting here waiting to be read. great job! and thanks for the quick update!
japanese-jew chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
Will his teacher be fine with that? Will they have to make up some fiction about their trying to make a mark to mock the death eaters, but it turned out that the mark had some magical significance...
Smeagolita chapter 12 . 12/15/2005
Great fic. I love it! Please update soon!

I really like Harry's friendship with Sev. It's well written and believable.

The part with James and the cat was... hilarious! Made me laugh, thanks!

So, yeah! Great!
Black Perla chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
great chapter! i can't wait for more! *bounces excitedly*
Genie05 the second chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
Awesome work! Don't mind me asking but are you planning on having any pairings in this story? I'm partial to Harry/Hermione even though in your story he is currently at least twenty years older than her. I hate slash but if that's your preferance I can't very well stop you. Update soon!
Dragenphly chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
This is going well, even the second time around. I'm looking forward to seeing Harry as a Death Eater *grins*
veronik chapter 12 . 12/9/2005
oh great chap! Master Tobin drinking gin... very nice touch! :p hehee
Siri Kat chapter 12 . 12/8/2005
O... gotta love tobin's reaction :)
kytin chapter 12 . 12/8/2005
Nice...just nice.
fudgesuks chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
OMG! you have to update! I can't wait!
Crysania Fay chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
*ROFL* Poor Harry! I never thought that Tobin would take it so well... What about Dray? Well you let Tobin know who he is? Or does he even matter? Not that that sounds good... Hope to see an update soon...
DDwelling chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
hahah! lOVE the ending of the chappie! can't wait to see more events!
Tensleep chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
That was an awesome chapter. I thought there were a lot of great aspects to it, like how Severus feels about his friends and how Aries seemed more worried Charles would get found out than himself being found out. It's those bonds that add a lot to your story and I think it's great that they're strengthening even more.

I have to compliment you on Master Tobin in this chapter. He was in character from what we expect of the man, but then the drinking! It was brilliant thinking. Kudos! Keep up the great work!

See ya in the funny papers!

Tens
Dipilidopa chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
I lika this fic, but cant u write a litell bit faster?
ImperialJedi chapter 12 . 12/7/2005
LOL. I was so happy when I saw you had posted another chapter. I guess Tobin wasn't expecting that answer. Yay for Harry and Sev being so cool. I like a smarter, more independent Harry than we usually see. You portray them well. Excellent writing. Thanx!

-IJedi