Reviews for Time to Spare
God-Damned chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
yep, it's laright. good, in fact. looking forward to the next one
veronik chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Brilliant! :D well at least once a month is good if you don't have time really. And the story is so great! :D:D:D

Kira chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
This is awesome. XD Can't wait for more.
pierrette chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
What do I think? I think...good. Very good. Now please write some more
Sam chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
I was so glad to see this chapter! I think this was a very good way of having "Aries" and Snape join the Death Eaters. I was just wondering isn't Harry a werewolf in this story? And if so wouldn't he have been in the hospital wing with Remus? Great job as always!

ladylestrange chapter 11 . 11/2/2005

Great job as usual. I can't imagine trying to re write this after what JK did to Sev in HBP. I know it's been really hard to get my story back into things since I had a picture of Sev and JK just blew it all to smitherines. Anyway, any chance of your putting up a you orignally planned Sev and Ares to join the DE's? I like this story very much, but I also liked the first version...and I loved Draco saving Harry from the Astronomy tower. Too Ironic.

Anyway, keep writing. Good stuff. And come R&R my stuff. I promise to put up a new chapter soon. Seers Truth Beyond the Darkness is not abandoned.

Kisses and Curses,

Lady Lestrange
Crysania Fay chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
You did good. I like it. This seems so real. Like the real Harry would think like that. But what about Dray? Will he join so he can stick to Harry? I know you just updated, but please do so again soon!
Twilight Dusk chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
But the bear Rocks!
twighlightshadow chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Beautifully written, with a great amount of building suspense. I look forward to your update. :)
Tensleep chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
That chapter was awesome. All thos little things you knew from the novels just folded so well into this chapter and there where explanations behind them! I am very happy after reading this, it was the perfect pick-me-up after a long day. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to see a new chapter next month!

See ya in the funny papers!

Machiavelli Jr chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Nice; Harry/Ariel's decision well-written; logical too, based on what he knows.
Meggplant chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
well. gee. um. that really does suck. not the story! no no! but the fact that Sev's own brother is the one doing the recruiting.

i really liked that Aries went through the reasons for becoming a deatheater so methodically. it shows how much he's changed from the hot-headed Gryffindor he used to be... he's letting more of his Slytherin nature out 'cause his best friends are now Slytherins! *cackles*

i love that both Draco and Sev quickly leave the room when physical exercise is mentioned... :)

anyway, regardless of whether you post next week or next month, i eagerly await another chapter. this story is definitely on my faves list!

Digi Bonds chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Good Story!
insanechildfanfic chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
this is great
lovely ravenclaw chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Wow, this was great! I really love the story and can't wait for another update!
2,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 196 .. Last Next »