Reviews for Time to Spare
anonymous chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
update soon!
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
very, very good. If it continue like this I really don't care how long it will take.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Aren't you? Shame, hundreds moer this good would be nice. Poor Ariel/Harry, it's not really his day is it? His Master knows there's something up, he's going to end up with a daft nickname and the Marauders haven't improved one bit. Still, all to the good and it shuold be funny when 'the cat' is finally figured out. Poor Wormtail too. KUTGW.
Hugo Hugo chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
there wasn't a lot of info in there really, but still hooked anyway, so keep the LONG chappies comming this way.
God-Damned chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
i like it
chessvain chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
great as always, in fact this is my second favorite fic I have ever read. any ways keep up the good work.
Siri Kat chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Good chapter, worth the wait. I loove Harry's sessions with Tobalt!
LassyD chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
I like the chapter but I do have a nagging question, what did Tobin think of Harry's near Cardiac arrest upon finding out that he could see through the glamour. I mean if he was up to notice anything, that would be a big thing.
Wraith chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Love it, keep going.
Lokidar chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
This is good, really. keep up the good updating. i like this story better than your other one . Very good job
E.A.V chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
M. Newman chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
I, for one, am v. disappointed that you won't take hundreds of chapters. Think of all the delightful reading ahead! C'est le vie. (Spelling? I didn't take French in school...)

Aries may be a cute cat, but he is certainly not as cute as my kitty cat! But, like Aries, my cat prefers running away from me to cuddling. That was an amusing exchange!

Impatiently yours,

ak
Lira Snape chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Pity you broke off here. (Well, maybe you'll get back to this even after abandoning it for over a month.) Looks promising so far.

Only thing that doesn't make sense: how did Draco and Harry manage to infiltrate Voldemort's ranks? I mean not even dear Tom Riddle can be so stupid as not to notice that he didn't mark two members of his Inner Circle! (I'm assuming here that Harry didn't actually let Riddle mark him. If he did let Voldie mark him just to infiltrate the ranks, well, then it's still amazing that dear Tom didn't even notice he had just marked his arch-enemy!)
Caw chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Part of my mind thinks James/Aries reunion is very sweet and adorable, also adds a flavor to the fanfic; the other part, tainted by the gutter, couldn't help but picture James and Aries (not in cat form) together, very delicious...but very wrong at the same time. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter update.
LoneCayt chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Argh! It was all exciting and interesting and i wanted to read more, but there wasn't any more. Plus, i get the feeling that if you ever finish this fic, it's gonna be rather long... which means i'll have to wait rather long... sigh.

For what it's worth, though, i enjoyed what i did read. You thought through it all rather well, even though i thought Dumbledore's casual acceptance of the whole time travel issue was a bit unrealistic. That and Draco and Harry's sudden ability to put the past behind them and make friends with one another and, in Harry's case, with Severus. Though being a fan of good-Draco and a die hard fan of Snape, i suppose that's not a bad thing. The apprenticeship thing was an interesting touch, as well.

One... request, i suppose. I started off by reading the first variation of the fic, Time for Me, and was thoroughly dispointed when i got to the end and it... ended. So i checked out your profile page and saw the SECOND incarnation of the fic and that it had an extra chapter... and then had to skim most all of it again. Why don't you just delete the first incarnation, so no one will get tripped up by it and have to reread the slightly changed second version? It would have made me happier, i think.
2,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 .. Last Next »