Reviews for Time to Spare
EmeraldEyed chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Greatness
Lira Snape chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Great story. It's interesting to see how the story slowly evolves. When I read the beginning for the first time, while I was fascinated by the originality of your story (with timetravel-Harry joining up Voldemort, Draco coming along and everything), I didn't think this all would work. Seeing it evolve now, I can only say wow. I just reread the Prologue, understanding it a lot better now that I've seen what comes next, and well, totally love your story. Can't wait to see the next update.

Lira
pazed chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
I think it's very nicely done, good careful bringing to-gether of a convincing path of events and plans. I also like the balance of Severus information.
alwaysariyana chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Nice, that was funny. Liked it as always.
pandas rule the world chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Master Tobin is so funny. Luv JoeyX
nancy in chicago chapter 12 . 12/5/2005
Cheers! A new chapter! Master Tobin is getting more interesting here. Much more interesting... no reaction to the the DE stuff, but gets drunk with a time traveler - he seems to believe it, though. He looks up all the Potters, but then he wants to forget.

I'm glad that DD has managed to forge all the papers and such that our heros need. I feel bad about Sev - I thought that he might not be too interested in joining the DE's but it appears he was more worried about Aries reaction, and would be more than happy to join if Aries did - and might join even if he didn't. Though we can see how he got his dislike of his father & how he's been extrapolating it to all Muggles though.

I believe, that if you really plan on 80 chapters, and about 1 a month, we are in for a LONG story... about 7 years worth of story! I look forward to it all, I just hope that there is some time when you can get in a few extra chapters in a month!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

nancy
Bluesnowman chapter 12 . 12/5/2005
good chapter
kateydidnt chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
Um, wondering-if this is post HBP then Snape has killed Dumbledore, but there is little to no mention of this, though it would certainly affect Harry's actions. Has Harry discovered that Snape is actually still on the light side and killed Dumbledore at his own behest? If not why would he care so much about being friends with Snape in the past? You don't explain very well what happened with that. . .

Otherwise, I really have enjoyed this story and I look forward to more!
Petitio Principii chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
This has to be one of the most original time travel fics I've ever read, and certainly the most frequently updated.

Just wondering, but how did you originally plan to make Harry a deatheater? You don't have to tell me.

I loved the part will Harry conversing with himself before the mirror; like he was accepting who he really was.

The fact that Sev is going to be a deatheater must've really wracked Harry's brain, and the fact that he had to be one even more.

Hmm...it was hinted at that he might work as a spy. But how would that work considering Dumbledore would know? Unless he sent the information anonymously somehow...

Oh, and since Harry's an apprentice to a SpellSmith, that's why Voldemort had him as one. I wondered that from day one, and the answer came along quite perfectly.

I can't wait until more - please update as soon as you can!
reighost chapter 11 . 11/29/2005
GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO! keep on going! this is a great story!
dae chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
wow. the story is good, but i still like the original 'time for me'. the hpb complient just kinda killed it. not really but i kinda did. but anyhoo you really do get the cut and past feeling in the beginning of the story, and it really dosnt flow all that much. (that and you left out were james falls flat on his face in the ... oh wait never mind diff story) anyhoo... but yeah for me it really dosnt flow. and it seems thrown together (wich i can understand why seeing as you dont want to write the whole thing over again)but if its not too much to ask, could you finsh 'time for me' cuz i just like that a whole lot more. this story is good and gets better in later chapters, but i still like the original. like the beginning, for some reason the idea of potter having sucidal thoughts is more appealing then accedently flying out of bounds. and the fact that draco catches him in the act just builds more instead of draco trying to catch potters attention randomly even though they hate each other and dracos dark.

so far thats the only... rants i feel like ranting about. yeah but anyhoo thats my feelings on this and my crituiqingness of it. ...

dae
Sevti Rune chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Wonderful, awesome story! This is definitely in my top 10 list... I thought of a suggestion somewhere while reading chapter 8 (or 9...): Harry/Aries doesn't have to come up with an excuse for everything, does he? Like when Severus asks him about the boggart being a dementor-I think Harry could get away in a similar situation by saying he didn't want to talk about it. All the explanations for everything got a bit unrealistic, though half of that is probably because of the setting-Harry would need to come up with plenty of excuses, but I just don't think he needs one for every little detail, especially ones (like the dementor) that are personal and probably akward. I hope this helps. I await the next chapter!
Countess Alecto chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
i love this story

i do hope when we are back in the present aries wont be opposed to dark arts and such i mean he has lived with them for the better part of 20 years so it would be unrealistic buts thts ages away apparently anyway so it doesnt really matter

how much occulomency does aries know anyway? cos wont he have to hide form the dark lord about his well ... existence and all
Catnip070 chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
Wow. Will charles and Aries be able to keep in touch though while Aries is with old Voldy?
Sierra-Falls chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
Whoa... The first chapter was a little daunting, not making sense to my poor feeble mind, but I was hooked by the second, and irresistably obsessed by the third. I am presently going quietly out of my mind waiting for the next installation of your good fic. Please put me out of my misery?
3,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 176 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 196 .. Last Next »