Reviews for Time to Spare
Harm Marie chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
This was very well written. I wondered why exactly Aries would join Voldemort and how.
Kayrana chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
Squeet. This is so very cool! Okay, that sounded lame, but it is cool! Update when you can...please?
Silver Slytherin chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
I LOVE the new chapter. It's really good. Keep up the good work!

~Dorsey

P.S. I like how you got Aries to decide to become a Death Eater, I couldn't figure out how it would happen.
MidnightDaydream chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
ooh lovely :)

I favorited you
KrazeyForever chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
I thought it was great. Of course, anything would be great after that long wait, lol. I really love this story, and am going to be waiting impatiently for the next update.
God-Damned chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
yep, it's laright. good, in fact. looking forward to the next one
veronik chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Brilliant! :D well at least once a month is good if you don't have time really. And the story is so great! :D:D:D

-vk2-
Kira chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
This is awesome. XD Can't wait for more.
pierrette chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
What do I think? I think...good. Very good. Now please write some more
Sam chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
I was so glad to see this chapter! I think this was a very good way of having "Aries" and Snape join the Death Eaters. I was just wondering isn't Harry a werewolf in this story? And if so wouldn't he have been in the hospital wing with Remus? Great job as always!

Sam
ladylestrange chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Hi

Great job as usual. I can't imagine trying to re write this after what JK did to Sev in HBP. I know it's been really hard to get my story back into things since I had a picture of Sev and JK just blew it all to smitherines. Anyway, any chance of your putting up a cookie...how you orignally planned Sev and Ares to join the DE's? I like this story very much, but I also liked the first version...and I loved Draco saving Harry from the Astronomy tower. Too Ironic.

Anyway, keep writing. Good stuff. And come R&R my stuff. I promise to put up a new chapter soon. Seers Truth Beyond the Darkness is not abandoned.

Kisses and Curses,

Lady Lestrange
Crysania Fay chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
You did good. I like it. This seems so real. Like the real Harry would think like that. But what about Dray? Will he join so he can stick to Harry? I know you just updated, but please do so again soon!
Twilight Dusk chapter 9 . 11/2/2005
But the bear Rocks!
twighlightshadow chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
Beautifully written, with a great amount of building suspense. I look forward to your update. :)
Tensleep chapter 11 . 11/2/2005
That chapter was awesome. All thos little things you knew from the novels just folded so well into this chapter and there where explanations behind them! I am very happy after reading this, it was the perfect pick-me-up after a long day. Keep up the excellent work and I hope to see a new chapter next month!

See ya in the funny papers!

Tens