Reviews for Time to Spare
Samantha chapter 10 . 10/23/2005
Hey,

I just read both versions of this (at first I didn't see this one ) and I really hope that you update soon. Please! It's really good.
Dattatreya chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
Are you going to suggest that Aries is RAB or are you going with Regellus Black?
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
Neat. I read your other story and I like that you took the time to make this book 6 compatable.
shineyma chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
Nice. Although, I am a little confused. Are they in seventh year or sixth year?

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Livingadream chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
Great story! I usually don't like time travel fics, but yours has definitely stood out. I can't wait to see how you get Harry/Aires into Voldemort's service...that's gotta be interesting!

A quick note...I used to own several ferrets, and, while your description of Malfoy's behavior as a ferret is accurate, you had Remus comment that he smells like a rodent, while thinking it was Peter he was smelling. Ferrets are actually not rodents, but are part of the muscidea family (They're related to weasels, Martins, and even skunks). Just thought you'd want to know.

Anyways, keep up the great work!
Bovio chapter 10 . 10/14/2005
Hey this story is classic and origional. Please carry it on love me xx
rlmess chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
oh, this is really a great story, one of the best time travel fic I've read, and you're making it HBP compliant. Wow. I'm impressed :) I'm putting this story on my mail alert.

8) real mess
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
yay update soon
natmat chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is a really, really good fic. It's pretty in-canon. I love how you started with the prologue with the prologue that way so that you could add a twist to the cliched "Harry's moping again and he gets attacked." Keep on writing..I can't wait to read the following chapters.
myguitarisinmymind chapter 10 . 10/7/2005
AWW, poor poor Aries. He gets all the tough breaks, doesn't he? :(

(Update soon, please!)
pandas rule the world chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Poor harry, will his dad find out who the cat is? Luv JoeyX
veronik chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
OMG the story is comming so great... i'm a shame :$ i only just got to reread it (it's SO GOOD btw) i have universty and all but that's no excuse! Really, i'm ashamed of myself :$.

About the 'Kon' (the meaning of the name)... i had no idea : and i've studied incan culture WELL. since i am peruvian and i live here.

Anyway, i just love you're writting! each time i see a new chap i know it's gonna be worth reading so i enjoy it the best i can :D

-vk2-
EsperJones chapter 10 . 10/6/2005
Very nice story, well written, and nice background to spell creation.
Lady Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/5/2005
Oh no hurry to get Aries and Charles back to the present. I NEVER LIKE Maurader fics, but I like this one. I miss Harry almost jumping from the Astronomy Tower, but I love the other changes you made. Harry the cat is cool. The new Master/Apprentice program and what is happening with that is interesting. Can't wait for more.

Come R&R my fics. You will like them.

Lady Lestrange