Reviews for Time to Spare
duj chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
Hm, HBP canon is that Snape was a pretty good spellsmith himself - unless he was lying when he told Harry outside Hagrid's hut how James had used HIS spells.

I can see how that would mess with your story though.
duj chapter 6 . 9/1/2005
Nicely altered. Interesting comparison with a Tolkien family.
duj chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
"The Moony thing only counted for consistency’s sake." Actually if you think about it, Moony was an accomplice before the fact to someone he fully believed to be a mass-murderer trying to kill Harry. So maybe he didn't actively or directly attack Harry but by his silence he recklessly endangered Harry's life.

He kept silent not only about Sirius's animagus abilities, which would have required incriminating his younger self to Dumbledore for having betrayed his trust, but also about the secret passageways into the school. We can be sure on this point because if he'd told other teachers then Snape would have known why Harry was loitering around the entry to one on Hogsmeade weekend. Also once he had the Marauders' Map he chose not to share the surveillance responsibilities with the staffroom but to keep it for himself so he could warn Sirius away.
duj chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Original twist on the Time travel plot device to have Harry send himself (and Draco) back.
God-Damned chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
i like the james-harrycat bonding. is there going to be more of it?
tag.0 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Intriguing! I like the questions Master Kon came up with...

Just one comment, about Aries' (umm, shouldn't it be "Ares" if named for the god of war?) birth date: They went back in time not only twenty years, but also two months. So, age-wise, his birthday would now really be May 31st, wouldn't it?

Eagerly awaiting more!
Lady Lestrange chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
I adored the cat thing with James. Snif snif...Obviously, you know cats, with the head butt thing they do...and the fact that Harry, who never got to really be close with his parents finally got a change to get hugged and held when he really didn't think he'd get a chance to now that he is friends with snape.

Of course we know he would get the Spellsmith Apprenticeship, because he is Voldemort's spellsmith, but the application was interesting.

too short a chapter. Anxiously awaiting the next one

Come R&R my fics

Lady Lestrange
insanechildfanfic chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
this is great
HazelWolf11 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Love it, but are you giving up Time for Me to work on this instead? You haven't really gotten nearly this far in the non-HBP complient story. I'm not complaining, I just have been reading your story since near the beginning, and I think it would be kind of boring to just switch between the two and read the same thing I had just read, with a few minor adjustments. I love them both, but is there any chance that you could hold off on 'Time for Me' until 'Time to Spare' is completed? I love the story, and would hate to have to wait double the normal time for the completion! Update again soon...

MysticSong1978 chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
A great chapter w/a really sweet ending.
Tensleep chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Well, I am impressed! I really have enjoyed reading these chapters and seeing this story unfold. The twist with Aries not being close to his father was nice and it added a lot to the story, in my opinion. That was just one of the things I noticed. I loved how you had Charles and Aries become friends and then have them keeping different social circles. It was great! I can't wait to read more of this and I know it won't disappoint! Keep up the awesome work!

See ya in the funny papers! Tens
eternaltrekie chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
That ending was so sweet I loved it.
bellumed chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
*impressed* Wow. You update really fast, and the story's awesome. You've just been added to *my* favorites list! *thumbs up* Good going!
M. Newman chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
I liked Master Kon. I would not like to meet him, though; I'd rather just read about him. :)

The ending was so bittersweet! V. sniffly.

Impatiently yours,

totallystellar chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
great chapter! so sweet, the last scene. loved it. _
2,974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. Last Next »