Reviews for Time to Spare
LassyD chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
I like the chapter but I do have a nagging question, what did Tobin think of Harry's near Cardiac arrest upon finding out that he could see through the glamour. I mean if he was up to notice anything, that would be a big thing.
Wraith chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Love it, keep going.
Lokidar chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
This is good, really. keep up the good updating. i like this story better than your other one . Very good job
E.A.V chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!
M. Newman chapter 10 . 10/4/2005
I, for one, am v. disappointed that you won't take hundreds of chapters. Think of all the delightful reading ahead! C'est le vie. (Spelling? I didn't take French in school...)

Aries may be a cute cat, but he is certainly not as cute as my kitty cat! But, like Aries, my cat prefers running away from me to cuddling. That was an amusing exchange!

Impatiently yours,

ak
Lira Snape chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
Pity you broke off here. (Well, maybe you'll get back to this even after abandoning it for over a month.) Looks promising so far.

Only thing that doesn't make sense: how did Draco and Harry manage to infiltrate Voldemort's ranks? I mean not even dear Tom Riddle can be so stupid as not to notice that he didn't mark two members of his Inner Circle! (I'm assuming here that Harry didn't actually let Riddle mark him. If he did let Voldie mark him just to infiltrate the ranks, well, then it's still amazing that dear Tom didn't even notice he had just marked his arch-enemy!)
Caw chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Part of my mind thinks James/Aries reunion is very sweet and adorable, also adds a flavor to the fanfic; the other part, tainted by the gutter, couldn't help but picture James and Aries (not in cat form) together, very delicious...but very wrong at the same time. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter update.
LoneCayt chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Argh! It was all exciting and interesting and i wanted to read more, but there wasn't any more. Plus, i get the feeling that if you ever finish this fic, it's gonna be rather long... which means i'll have to wait rather long... sigh.

For what it's worth, though, i enjoyed what i did read. You thought through it all rather well, even though i thought Dumbledore's casual acceptance of the whole time travel issue was a bit unrealistic. That and Draco and Harry's sudden ability to put the past behind them and make friends with one another and, in Harry's case, with Severus. Though being a fan of good-Draco and a die hard fan of Snape, i suppose that's not a bad thing. The apprenticeship thing was an interesting touch, as well.

One... request, i suppose. I started off by reading the first variation of the fic, Time for Me, and was thoroughly dispointed when i got to the end and it... ended. So i checked out your profile page and saw the SECOND incarnation of the fic and that it had an extra chapter... and then had to skim most all of it again. Why don't you just delete the first incarnation, so no one will get tripped up by it and have to reread the slightly changed second version? It would have made me happier, i think.
fluffypuppykins chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
I love this story, I can't wait to see what will happen. Will James ever figure out that he's cuddling Aries, for example...*evil grin*
kirallie chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Great work! Keep going! This version is just as good as the original. Glad harry is gettin g some time with his dad, even if it is as a cat.
Firebolt Racer chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
Malfoy acts like he has never seen the Room of Requirement before, and in HBP, well you know what happens. Not a big deal, it doesn't disrupt the story or anything, but not quite HBP compliant. I'm lovin it so far, it's a great story. Time travel usually confuses me a little, but it did in PoA a little too, but I understand now. Again, great story up to this point.
Talix chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
Excellent! I'm really enjoying your story, it's not embarrassing or awkward, and I look forward the Spell Smithing appreticeship. :-)

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us!
Fate chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
This re-write is absolutely excellant!

Can't wait for more!
ahappyjtm chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Just found your little time trip fic. Can't tell you how much I have enjoyed it. Thank you for a wonderful story! This one is very very good and I'll be waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with next. Thank you!
Siri Kat chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
O... yay! Harry and James time... lol :) I cant wait until Harry starts spell-smithing.
2,996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. Last Next »