Reviews for Time to Spare
HighTreason25 chapter 12 . 1/22
Ok, Master Tobin is the best.
YSPM chapter 21 . 1/19
If "mage sight" is taught in sixth year, then Harry should have learned it in HBP. Compliance demands that it be taught in seventh.

YSPM chapter 20 . 1/19
Oh, nevermind. There's an explanation.
YSPM chapter 19 . 1/19
If the wards on Gryffindor house keep out people with Dark Marks, then Draco (or Charles, whichever) should never have been able to enter.

YSPM chapter 4 . 1/19
The "lifetime ban" thing was broken in HBP, so you may want to edit that out if you're still reading reviews for this.

QuickSilver1801 chapter 41 . 1/15
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!

It was amazing! I mean I've read other stories where either Harry time travels back to the Marauder's Era or the Marauders travel to the future but nothing like this! In the other stories, they always manage to travel back to their rightful time unlike this one. At first I wasn't sure about this fic when I realized they wouldn't be able to travel back but now I that I've read it to the end I think it's amazing!

This is one of my absolute favorite HP fics! I loved how you portrayed all the characters. I mean, yes, sometimes they were OOC but just barely and only when the situation calls for it.
I can't wait to read more of your fics!

QuickSilver1801
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Love the Harry in this!
BleedingJoyfulInsanity chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Thnx! And please keep up the good work! Merry X-Mas!

uk chapter 41 . 12/2/2014
I really liked your story...all this about time travel the fact, that Harry and Draco are of course perfectly capable of staying just friends (as many stories on them tend to stir to romantic relationship, which is in my opinion beyond unrealistic...although i'm not against gay relationships mind you...) i just love long chapters. Keep up the good work!
WeirdCornChip chapter 36 . 11/24/2014
I don't know what it is, but something compels me to read this story over and over again. I think this is the fifth time. Thanks for such a masterpiece. I like a ton of stories on this site, but I have never read any of them more than twice.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
AMAZING STORY. It's probably the best Harry Potter time travel story I've read.
What was Aries's penname?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
how was draco able to get into gryffindor tower, then?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Kon isn't a bear! He's a lion. XD
Anon chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
if aries couldn't get in Gryffindor tower because he had the dark mark, then how was Charles able to get in before aries pulled his mark?
2,932 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »