Reviews for Time to Spare
HerGoldenHair chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
"Take a Mӧbius strip, now imagine it's made of time."

Well, thank you for completely breaking my brain. :P

Loving the story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 41 . 10/4/2013
Enjoyable story, well written for a fanfic. Thanks for posting and for sticking with it for so many years and personal milestones!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
Entertaining chapter. Snape would have told Voldemort how Fudge acted, though.
HerGoldenHair chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
Actually, it's not possible for a human to go without sleep for so long without insanity. I read a study about it once, it was completely horrific. : I think even...9 days is too long. Yeah, that made my brain hurt.

Great story! I know I've read it before, but I'm reading it again. So there. :D
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Overall, this has been an entertaining fic, so far. Thanks.

›› but to a ferret, a chocolate frog leg was a chocolate frog leg...
Actually, chocolate can make a ferret sick or even kill it, if it eats too much.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love this.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
TT / redo fic. Starts okay, but most do. Next few chapters tell.
Helene Nightfire chapter 41 . 9/15/2013
Lovely story. I'm glad I got to read it and so I sincerely thank you for sharing your work with us.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Oh my god, ferret punch, that's amazing.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
So I really like this so far. I'm always leery of the thrown-back-in-time idea but so far you've worked it really well. Also I mainly reviewed here to say kudos to the last line of A/N: I stick my tongue out at you thusly XP.
Nice.
Astra Across the Stars chapter 41 . 8/30/2013
This was absolutely wonderful! One if the most enjoyable fanfictions I have ever read. I loved seeing the darker side of Harry who knew what he was doing and felt remorse. I also applaud you on going on a mission. :). Anyway, I hope you keep up the good work because you clearly have a talent for writing.
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 41 . 8/28/2013
Cool, I absolutely love the story :)
Guest chapter 41 . 8/24/2013
I loved it. I rarely find time travel stories where nothing is changed and I enjoyed every word of this.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
I wonder if there IS a sequelto this one. It seems like there would be. It was a really intresting Time travel story. If there were more like this one I woudl deffinately read them.
linen-and-curls chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
I PHYSICALLY CLAPPED AT THE END OF THIS WORK OF ART. wow outstanding. like truly fantastic. i read it all in a a day and i'll be reading it again within the week. thank you so much for sharing your talent with the world.
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »