Reviews for Time to Spare
A'Strae Abound chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Ah, there was one odd thing. Before the end of the prologue Hermione says, “You, Malfoy and Snape friends? I wouldn’t think even time travel could do that.”

Snape killed Dumbledore in the 6th book so shouldn't there be more anger towards him? Outrage?

Other than that, its enjoyable to reread the story.

Good work.

-exile
Timra chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I still don't understand how harry could make friends with Sev when he knew that he( Sev) was going to betray the Order and kill Dumbledore. But I guess it will be explained later on.
pandas rule the world chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Hiya, the rewrite is just as good as the orginl, keep p the good work. Luv JoeyX
azntgr01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Well, I liked Harry trying to kill himself better. It was more powerful, but I understand that you couldn't keep that now that Dumbledore is dead.

OK much as I like this, I would like to point out that it isn't immediately clear that Draco was with Harry, invisible and got hit with the spell too. I would add, when Harry said, I know that voice.."Draco!" and maybe remember Dumbledore trying to give Draco a second chance, but as soon as Harry yells, "Draco!" Draco can fly over to him with Seeker speed and cover his mouth or something...Even tho he's invisible then you will now how close he is to Harry and when the spell hits, you will know Draco went back too. Otherwise, the reader goes, "Wait, Draco got sent back too? When was he there? Huh?"

Also when they first meet Dumbledore, I think Harry needs some thoughts. Last time he saw Dumbledore was right before he was killed and all the horcrox stuff. I think Harry would be speechless, but thinking about all this. Then he can pull it together or Malfoy can come out of his sullenness.

You are on my favs. Love your stuff.

Come Read and Review my fics. I'm not making them HBP compliant tho

Lady Lestrange
ed chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
i was just wondering if you're going to be updateing the old version still or not, because i quite liked the old one
Cindy Snowflake chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oy, now I have to read the whole story all over again! At least you'll be updating faster for the first few chapters of this story!
NephyRiddle chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Oh cool! It does fit rather nicely, doesn't it, though I think I like the last version better if only because I'm not quite ready to accept HBP. I rather liked the sucicide better than just drifting off on a broom. But that's just me. Are you going to get rid of the original one? And do you have plans for RAB? Anyways, great work, update soon! (though you said you'd update tomorrow anyways...)
3,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210