Reviews for Time to Spare
schumi23 chapter 41 . 8/7/2013
I liked this story.
I generally hate TT stories were nothign can change.
Sure, it might not make sense, but I like them to be able to do stuff
But you got around that. I still liked your story, despite that particular deficiency.

Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
cool concept for a story. I like the way it's going so far. I feel like Harry and Malfoy are getting along a little too well though.
Mr. 16384 chapter 41 . 7/27/2013
Very well done story, goes in a direction I didn't expect in the slightest. Harry sure had a rough time of it as Aries.
Ensuring that things had to stay the same up to the present was something I hadn't seen before, most time travel stories try to change the past [and ignore the whole paradox thing by irrevocably destroying the future or something].
Ended well enough, which was nice. I've read a few things that went swimmingly, right until they ended.

As a side note, in the chapter where it mentioned Aries trying to get a grip on time magic, with the note that seemed to have found itself in a stable time loop with no creation point, I found myself hysterically laughing for five actual minutes for whatever reason. Not "five minutes" in the idiomatic sense, five minutes on the clock.
Had my head in a knot, that did. Interesting implication too - he could have written the note, sent it back, had no idea what the hell was with the note in the past and sent it back again without having ever written it, which would stably keep the note in a loop. Or something. Thinking about time travel gives me a headache.
Spannerspoon chapter 41 . 7/26/2013
Absaloutly fantastic! Incredibly well written with a very clever plot line. Loved how you both kept Draco to cannon and completely threw it out!

Loved it.
Harriverse chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
I do sort of wonder why you didn't use the dissapear the bones and regrow them bit that JK invented.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
*snickers* Poor Reggie.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Uh oh.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
"Call me Nick," the Ravenclaw added in a whisper, "for the love of Merlin, please call me Nick."

*giggles*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
"For Merlin's sake, put your glamour back on, Hesuchazo. Now get out your spell diagrams, and for the love of the space time continuum be quiet, while I endeavor to forget everything you just told me through muggle means."

*snickers*

Great line, that.
Harriverse chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I know I read this already, maybe in its earlier form or not. But it is such a good fic, and I've forgotten enough of the little details, that I'm enjoying reading it again!
peggy77 chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
Brilliant! There is nothing else to say - just Brilliant!
Lady Aramis chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
This was AMAZING! I love this story and I intend to recommend it to every friend I can. Thank you for such a good story.
x-rayLady chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Lol, this is a truely brilliant story! And I love the twist that officially killed the Death Eater alter ego's of our merry time travellers. I imagine it would be a bit weird for Harry to be a kid again, but it least he needn't continuously glamour himself anymore like Draco.
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »