Reviews for Time to Spare
Fenris Jin chapter 39 . 8/5/2015
Hedwig! I felt really bad for her when she dove in the Fiendfyre. The loss of her master pushing her for the ultimate sacrifice. The phoenix resurrection was a nice touch. It's nice, I guess both master and familiar has a propensity for self sacrifice. :)

Poor Severus though. Should have made a run for it instead of returning to Tommy when his scar burned. If Lucius was able to somehow fight past the Forgetfullness Ward and remembered Draco as Higgins, Severus really should have taken that as a sign instead of braving it.. I think his Gryffindor side is showing. xD

I wonder why Harry hasn't performed the Pulling on himself yet.
Fenris Jin chapter 38 . 8/5/2015
Familiar versus familiar? Maybe Hedwig can kick Nagini's ass/tail. XD

I wonder how Harry is planning to remove the Horcrux in his scar.. It sounds as if Charles isn't aware of it too. Maybe that's why our dear Potter is being too fatalistic.
Fenris Jin chapter 35 . 8/5/2015
Everyone's pulling their weight for this brotherhood they have. It's a beautiful sight I say. From this chapter, I'm worried on how Severus will take Harry and Draco's confession.
Fenris Jin chapter 30 . 8/5/2015
Well.. that was a nice reunion for Remus.. XD

Why is it that Draco always seem adorable when he's irritated? xD
Fenris Jin chapter 26 . 8/5/2015
Harry is lucky Aries has a smart master that would pull him out of a tight spot. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 21 . 8/4/2015
So their front as non-friends kept Harry out of suspicion. Still though, 'Aries' is a known DE, wouldn't there be any stake-out done by the Order? If so, it would be pretty apparent that the Harry and Draco aren't not friendly as they seem. xD Although, I'd also suspect that Dumbles might make excuses about it.

I like that this will be a non-pairing.
Fenris Jin chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
Remus already knows that Harry's a DE, wouldn't it be a bit obvious who the spy is if one takes into consideration Charles' list of acquaintance? Especially the fact that he mentions the induction was a bit recent. Maybe we should obliviate him? Or perhaps Moony might make his own conclusions but not share? Unless of course Harry and Draco had fed their front, animosity between them.

Anyway, I was curious as to why Severus isn't curious that Harry hadn't tried to include Draco in the recruitments of DE. Snape knows how close they are after all, they made they're own club at the RoR.
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Aww.. Draco's watching out for Harry's back.. I'm in tears.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
This is getting funnier that it should be.. xD

Draco the bouncing ferret, or sorry, Charles I mean. At least he brought something from home. xD

The only drawback on his animagus is the white fur, seeing as it will be too conspicuous even in the dark. But it sure is adorable. Maybe now Harry can reconcile him with the image of Ponpon.
loleo chapter 41 . 8/3/2015
An amazing story-plot, wonderfull written. Thank you very much...
Alex chapter 40 . 7/13/2015
But, Sev can't yell Harry into oblivion if he's (Sev) dead
Alex chapter 37 . 7/13/2015
I'm waiting patiently for meeting with Sev
Alex chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Sev's gonna freak, and it will be great
Alex chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
Belated e-hugs and condolences
Alex chapter 35 . 7/13/2015
It's perfect, don't worry.
2,993 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »