Reviews for Time to Spare
1-Valkyrie-1 chapter 11 . 9/15/2016
I
OMG HARRY WYD
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 41 . 8/9/2016
Damn that was a good story!
LoneTraveler chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Wow, I think you gave Harry very good logic to make a decision in this difficult situation. I just have to wonder what kind of moral dilemmas he'll have and what compromises he may have to make. I'm really looking forward to see what you come up with. This is a very good, involving read!
Canadian lamp chapter 41 . 8/5/2016
That was totally rad to extreme levels, I loved it so much. You wrote that story brilliantly and it made me really hella happy, thank you for writing
Guest in Europe chapter 41 . 7/2/2016
An absolutely excellent story. Thank you so very much for taking the time to put it all together.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/1/2016
I love this so much. xx
GaleForceSinger chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
I'd love to see an omake of Aries guiltily enjoying the catnip, and getting caught doing it.
BYoshi1993 chapter 41 . 5/8/2016
I really, really enjoyed reading this story! It was very well written and showcases a lot of the strife that Harry went through as a Death Eater. I think the ending was great and really signifies Harry's rebirth through death and the cleansing that occurred, though I do have to say it seems to good to be true, like too perfect of an ending. Regardless, I loved reading this story in my spare time these past few days and hope to find more sotirs on your account page.

All the best,
Mike
Kadtie chapter 41 . 5/1/2016
I must admit that when I read on your bio that you were LDS I nearly turned away, having been raised in the church and never being truly happy until I left several years ago, but this story had come highly recommended by the author of a very well written fanfic, and I know how hard those can be to come by, so I decided to give you a shot. I can honestly say that I am quite glad I put my opinions on the church aside enough to read your story. It is impressively well written. There were very few grammatical errors, and the plot was well executed. I found myself drawn into the story in a way that I haven't been in a long time. The characters were consistent and believable as well as likable; I was very invested in them by the end. I was especially chocked up when Hedwig dove into the fiendfire, though I hoped she would be revived as she was, and was not disappointed. Your writing style really reminds me of how I wrote before I left the church, and maybe that's one reason why it resonated with me so much. I'm rather sad to see it end. Thank you for the great ride.
moodysavage chapter 41 . 4/20/2016
So so wonderful I love everything about the story. Thanks so much for writing and completing it. I do find there's one question I still have... Whatever happened to Severus' brother?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2016
she would us it on- she would use it on
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
happy here not happy hear
Mango Supreme chapter 41 . 3/25/2016
ahhhhhhhhh do enjoy a well written time travel fic

bravo author this was a great treat to read!
HgSpartan chapter 41 . 3/23/2016
Whoohoo! That was great. It has a few fits and starts, and the very beginning was slightly less than perfect. But altogether itwas very good. I assume there will be no sequel? The ending is great, but it always stinks when something good ends.
3,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »