Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 41 . 6/24/2021
Good story
The ginger heir chapter 12 . 6/8/2021
That part at the end was simply brilliant. I had to bite my tongue to not start laughing during dinner. Master Tobin is one of the best Fan made side characters I've had the opportunity of reading about. Whenever the man is mentioned my curiosity is immediately peaked.
Amaniel chapter 41 . 5/28/2021
Thank you very much, it's one of the best fanfiction I ever read. )
Guest chapter 41 . 5/26/2021
This is without a doubt one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I loved the dynamic of the new trio and was almost in tears at the very end when they were hoping Sev was there. Absolutely beautiful writing!
LightBrooke chapter 41 . 5/14/2021
I loved reading this
TobiSullivan chapter 35 . 4/22/2021
I'm commenting not logged in but using my username. I really liked this chapter. I like big reveals and I'm glad Charles got some truth out of both of his friends. It was really intense seeing what Aries did. I think to make it more believable you could have included some information about his inner thoughts and why he didn't cut and run at that point.
TobiSullivan chapter 19 . 4/20/2021
Wow, if you are still reading reviews for this, I want to say - that was a powerful dream sequence after Harry took the Mark, harkening back to him refusing Riddle at age eleven. Really ties it all together well.

Also in case you are still reading reviews and want to make edits - you have Charles listed with the list name Hesuchazo on one occasion in this chapter, when it should be Higgins.
TobiSullivan chapter 16 . 4/19/2021
This was a really interesting effect/twist; i found Malfoy rescuing Harry by taking him away from Hogwarts to be a surprising subplot. Curious to see where it goes.
TobiSullivan chapter 4 . 4/16/2021
Hello! I came here via reddit. Interesting story. I like reading works that came out before the series ended, and I appreciate that you updated this to be HBP compliant - I assume that the original version was compliant through OotP?

I like how this story isn't about changing the past, because that is impossible, but fitting everything in to the canon we know.

Since you asked people to point out things that aren't HBP compliant, I'll mention that Harry's lifetime ban from Quidditch was revoked and he was captain for sixth year. I don't know if you're still making changes but I'm mentioning just in case.

Cheers!
Raven chapter 41 . 3/27/2021
I finished the whole story in 2 days. Loved it! I really like your take on time trave, you've made it perfectly rational. This story is certainly one of my favourites of this trope!
no.name257854 chapter 41 . 3/4/2021
Love love loved this! The only thing that I wasn't to keen on was how Harry went back to his 17 year old body and Draco stayed as Charles. I kind of wanted Harry to stay as Aries as well, but oh well! Still loved this story and added it to my FAVORITES LIST!
NightTriumphant17 chapter 41 . 2/3/2021
Absolutely amazing story! I found this on a recommendations list, and I expected to glance through the first chapter and move in, but I found myself absolutely drawn in! Here I am, five days later, writing a review for my new favorite book. Excellent job, author!
SunniAli chapter 7 . 1/20/2021
OH MY GOD ONLY SEVEN AND YOU ARE GETTING ON ME SOOOO GOOD!
DRARRY RULES
Beatraoz chapter 41 . 1/4/2021
This is a really great story! I had my doubts in the first couple of chapters but it was definitely worth it!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/18/2020
One of the best depictions of time travel I've ever seen! It follows logical rules and makes sense! I loved reading this and despite using aliases for two characters throughout, my mind was never in doubt as to who it was referring to, as everyone behaved in character while also continuing to grow. I loved how well this story was told, explaining things in detail while maintaining enough distance on the more horrible stuff so as not to be off-putting. Thank you so much for all the time you put into writing this!
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »