Reviews for Time to Spare
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I've just re-read this fic, and have to say it's freaking AWESOME!
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 41 . 10/30/2015
This is the second time I've read this fic, and it's just as enjoyable as the first time, if not more so. I love how you have Harry forming new friendships and going against everything anyone would expect from him, but never forgetting what he left behind.

I do have a question regarding continuity... If Harry doesn't realize until later who RAB is, how did he know that Regulus hadn't turned against Voldemort "yet"? I'd also love to know how things were resolved with Master Tobin. Your original characters are just as fantastic as your portrayal of our favorites, and I'm sure I'll be back to read this a third time at some point in the future :)
kurashix01 chapter 40 . 9/21/2015
Aargh... accidentally push the post review button, dam phone. Cough... Cough ok where was i, oh yeah hope it's longer, like the Atlantic arc and after till back in original timeline, it's a bit rush there, and at the end hope harry have maintain his older self, but likeways thank u for the amazing story.
kurashix01 chapter 41 . 9/21/2015
Wow amazing, time travel with hidden identity that stretch till original timeline, and u make it so interesting with many new and old things, i hope it's longer lol, e
Amethystnight88 chapter 41 . 9/16/2015
I think I've used a whole box of tissues on these last two chapters. I have not read a story this good in a long time. This brought back so many feelings from when I originally finished reading the last book. I'm still tearing up. Such a beautiful story, extremely well crafted. Thank you soooooo much for this and all the effort you've put into writing and completing this story.
burst-enna chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I don't like it. I REALLY LOVE IT! I love the gibbering hex! I can actually imagine Draco saying them himself! I was even forcing myself not to laugh since I was outside and others would look at me weird for suddenly laughing. This so far is the best I've read!
BlackRyuji chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Now I do wonder if we'll see about how Tobin reacts when he finds out...
BlackRyuji chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
I like the expression "for the love of the space time continuum" lol. Harry didn't even tell Tobin anything too damaging yet and he's already worried.
BlackRyuji chapter 11 . 8/7/2015
I wonder when he'll realize he has to send himself and Draco back in time...
BlackRyuji chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Harry's relationship with Snape progressed oddly fast. But this is still interesting. I hope we'll see some more interaction.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Wow, this looks like it'll be fun right from the beginning. I look forward to reading more.
Fenris Jin chapter 41 . 8/5/2015
Stubborn as a Gryffindor that Severus is.. XD

That was a pretty neat read. Thanks for the Hogwarts Dragon. Also, let the brotherhood live on! XD

Technically now, all the Death Eater Personas of our time travelers are dead. Aries and Draco. Unfair though! Harry reverts back to his youth! Although I think when the time comes and all three get together again, Severus and Draco will hold it against him and use it as humiliation material whenever the opportunity presents itself.. xD

I favor your golden boys then the golden trio.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 39 . 8/5/2015
Hedwig! I felt really bad for her when she dove in the Fiendfyre. The loss of her master pushing her for the ultimate sacrifice. The phoenix resurrection was a nice touch. It's nice, I guess both master and familiar has a propensity for self sacrifice. :)

Poor Severus though. Should have made a run for it instead of returning to Tommy when his scar burned. If Lucius was able to somehow fight past the Forgetfullness Ward and remembered Draco as Higgins, Severus really should have taken that as a sign instead of braving it.. I think his Gryffindor side is showing. xD

I wonder why Harry hasn't performed the Pulling on himself yet.
Fenris Jin chapter 38 . 8/5/2015
Familiar versus familiar? Maybe Hedwig can kick Nagini's ass/tail. XD

I wonder how Harry is planning to remove the Horcrux in his scar.. It sounds as if Charles isn't aware of it too. Maybe that's why our dear Potter is being too fatalistic.
Fenris Jin chapter 35 . 8/5/2015
Everyone's pulling their weight for this brotherhood they have. It's a beautiful sight I say. From this chapter, I'm worried on how Severus will take Harry and Draco's confession.
3,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »