Reviews for Time to Spare
interesting plot...Time travel is such a bitch...Full of paradoxes!
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 3/25
:O looks interesting
Hogwarts Dragon.
Your argument in invalid.
FirePhoenix86 chapter 40 . 3/10
I've read this story before (I tried posting this review on the final chapter but couldn't...). I didn't have it in my Fave list and that is appalling because this story is phenomenal! It's definitely going on my fave list now! I just love it sooooooo much! I also absolutely love the idea of Atlantis University. I always wished their was a Wizarding Higher Education system, so I love the Apprentice, Journeyman, and Mastery program you set up. Anything that involves the author creating something new and integrating it into the world so well it feels like canon makes for something I wish I could pull off. :) So awesome story!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 19 . 3/8
HI! I absolutely love your story. It's actually the second time I've read it. But I found a minor plot hole in this chapter.

Harry was refused entrance to the Common Room because of the Dark Magic in him. But...Draco was technically allowed into the Common Room for almost an entire year and he had a Mark on him.

Like I said, kind of minor plot hole. But excusable. :)
Priya Ashok chapter 41 . 3/2
Excellent. Thank you.
Therio chapter 41 . 3/1
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I am sorry to know that it was to be your last posted story, but on the other hand, it is gratifying to see that you are leaving on a high not with such a good story.

Wind to thy wings
mageofmyth chapter 41 . 2/16
Great story.
NexusRider161 chapter 41 . 2/5
I love fics with Phoenix!Hedwig. This was a fun read, BTW
misherukuro chapter 41 . 2/2
Great story thanks so much for the read. ,
ink2parchment chapter 41 . 1/25
Loved it!
HighTreason25 chapter 12 . 1/22
Ok, Master Tobin is the best.
YSPM chapter 21 . 1/19
If "mage sight" is taught in sixth year, then Harry should have learned it in HBP. Compliance demands that it be taught in seventh.

YSPM chapter 20 . 1/19
Oh, nevermind. There's an explanation.
YSPM chapter 19 . 1/19
If the wards on Gryffindor house keep out people with Dark Marks, then Draco (or Charles, whichever) should never have been able to enter.

2,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »