Reviews for Time to Spare
Ravioli god chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
here*
O.O chapter 41 . 6/27/2019
I binge read this in just a couple of days while I was a work! (Don't tell my boss!) I loved this story so much! Though I have to say that I wish Severus had truly reconciled with Aries and Charles, and that Aries had not deaged. But other than that, I give you A
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
I just finished this story. They are so good!
Seleensamee chapter 41 . 5/11/2019
The story was amazing! Usually the epilogues leave me unsatisfied about how it ends but this one was very much fulfilling. Thank you for the well written fanfiction.
gginsc chapter 41 . 5/2/2019
This has been a very enjoyable story. I love the semi-happy ending. You can't save everyone in these stories and be believable.
gginsc chapter 26 . 5/1/2019
Harry is rather ignorant of his own background! He was at Hogwarts long enough to have done some research on his own family. What a stupid child! The lack of knowledge on the horcrux I lay at Dumbledork's feet.
gginsc chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
I still think Lily is a self-righteous bitch!
PiBrain chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
Ugh... there’s nothing wrong with the writing, though for hell’s sake this fic is starting to have too much go wrong, which is always annoying to read, I just hope it turns around soon
Nekocchin chapter 1 . 4/4/2019
Look It seens to bem a great story, really but start with the end is not the way to catch attention! You could easily Just work with WhatsApp Harry got stuck in the past.
And i don't understand If this is a rewrite or a continuation because start in such way a continuation would start.
I stoped in the First chapter because of all What could be a great plot being trowup in us but How this is even.a HBP compilant If one is twenty years in the past and another have at leat tirty right now If história memory and body stayed in his 15-16?
I know is a old story and probably you won:t read this or maybe even don't Care anymore, I have some story that I cringe looking back, bit I wanted to leave this Review
wits chapter 41 . 3/20/2019
really brilliant story - thanks for writing!
SoSlimShady chapter 41 . 1/25/2019
Beautiful.
moodysavage chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
Ah! Draco was marked! Still not high up though.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
Only 2 things struck me as a bit off... when Harry realized he was out of the wards why did he land? Why didn't he just stay on his broom and turn around. Flying is faster than running. And Draco should have been maybe accusing Harry of being up to no good instead of warning Harry that Voldemort was coming. He's not high enough in the ranks to know any plans. Actually he's not a death eater at all yet so he would know nothing.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 41 . 1/8/2019
Amazing! This was very well-written!
peggy77 chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
I prefer it as Harry/No One anyway. Like the action far better than the romance.
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »