Reviews for Time to Spare
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 41 . 11/19/2018
Ok so this is absolutely awesome. I absolutely love it
Thanks for an amazing story. I adore the fact that it wasn't all light and good things went wrong Harry had to do some horrifying things to survive and win the day. This is one of my favourite stories to date.
darthtenebrosius chapter 41 . 11/13/2018
An amazing journey! I sort of... binge-read this over about a day... Is that a bad thing though?
sevrina-prince chapter 41 . 10/25/2018
It's refreshing to read a story without romance or relationship. it not that i don't like some romance/fluff but sometimes stories like this is needed to get out of same formula used in those. kudos.
fan of Harry's hermione draco chapter 41 . 10/19/2018
i would like to say that it is one of the best fics i have read... i must thank you and applaud for your dedication to write this fic... only in the last four chapters somewhere instead of writing 22years you've written 22decades
mrichwood chapter 41 . 8/23/2018
i have to say, I would've liked it more if Harry had stayed 30-and-some years old like Draco. Other than that this was an EPIC finale.
Nevara5 chapter 6 . 7/31/2018
Okay, I know it is late to be making any comment on this, but since when does Snape have any siblings? I am really confused lol. Love the story so far!
Manatheron chapter 41 . 6/9/2018
-Bows slightly-

My hat is off to you. A masterpiece years in the making, I'm sorry I missed the re-write despite having caught the first part of the original. You did a wonderful job.

~Manatheron
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 41 . 5/23/2018
This is one of the only three good time travel stories in this fandom. You just upspured both, and let me tell you, one of those was my favorite story of all time. This was beautifully crafted and i almost wish it was canon. I look forwards to reading more of your writing.
rosava chapter 41 . 5/15/2018
That was really good!
halo4hire chapter 41 . 5/13/2018
Decent story, and by decent I mean up in the top 20. Unfortunately I can't say this is the greatest story I've ever read but it most certainly was not the worst. Far from it. Seriously I've read some that were so terrible I couldn't finish the second chapter. This story did get a bit dull at moments, but the chapter that would follow that dull moment would pick it back up. I'm sorry to say, I almost jumped ship when the spellmaster dropped Aries without a chance for explanation, but then I realized I would do the same if my student became part of a terrorist organization. Then I felt bad and berated myself. Dumbles would be ashamed of me xD
BlissfulCatalina chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
time isn't straight nor flat...
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 3/18/2018
Fantastic story. Would have liked to see a bit more in the epilogue. But, wonderful story nonetheless.
kare-bear-Karen chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Such a wonderful story with an unexpected ending to boot! You are a great writer
Cinthya chapter 41 . 1/29/2018
A little sad, sev, ends the friendship, well not oficially, but, end it in the end.
I think, I love this.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
Thanks for the week of entertainment.
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »