Reviews for Time to Spare
Guest chapter 36 . 12/31/2017
A few chapters ago you had Charles tell Aries not to scare Charles' students. Then in this chapter you have Charles get a job as a teacher. at all.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
Thanks for the summary of the first half of the story, so I could make sense of all the details I'd forgotten.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/30/2017
I've been reading this at least 4 hours a day, and yet I've already forgotten the beginning of it, so this chapter is very confusing. I feel like I should go back and read the prologue and chapter 1, but if I do perhaps the whole thing may never get read. The story is the length of 3 novels, not quite Lord of the Rings, but very entertaining. I'm just not ready to read it a second time before I finish reading it the first time.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
Delightful.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Excellent chapter.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 41 . 11/13/2017
Thank you for this extraordinary piece of brilliant work!
All bow to thee.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 41 . 11/2/2017
was a wonderful read, finding good Draco time travel fanfictions are rare
Larenars chapter 41 . 10/20/2017
Great story
namisnakama chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
wow amazing! brilliant! this is honestly a stunning work of fiction and I love the whole olot! from start to finish a masterpiece and I read it in one goI simply couldn't stop reading! thank you so much for sharing this amazing time travel story!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/1/2017
well i binged your work in one sitting, well one day :) it's a truly enthralling story and i feel grateful you worked and pushed yourself to complete it.
pinkprincess jin chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
ok im sorry but why do i love watching aries suffer lolol

master tobin is awesome

but oml poor reggie

i bet sirius was the last one to call him that :((
Corey B. Carter chapter 41 . 9/15/2017
Really GREAT story. As a Drarry shipper, I am ashamed to say they were so much better off staying friends. Their friendship with Snape was AWESOME. Using the school moto opened a new door for me and was genius! I can not express how amazing this Fanfic was, but I hope you enjoy the review and brightens up your day...cause that is what your story did for me!
Sapphire The Fourth xx
Andante825 chapter 41 . 8/10/2017
The Hogwarts motto turning up at the end is something I dearly wish had been used in canon. This was an exceptionally plotted and smoothly written time-travel fic, with a great balance of realistic loss and salvation (Hedwig's fate was a happy surprise). The part with the chewing-gum portkeys was ingenious and canon-surpassing. Thank you for putting so much time and energy into this fascinating work.
3,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »