Reviews for Ran a Good Show
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Faith found out that Wesley had died.
WhatWeDo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I'm actually okay admitting that this piece had me tear up just the tiniest bit. Because Faith is so... And Wes was so... and it just isn't fair. Never was fair. For either of them.

This is my favorite part: Not a total mess, though. Me and Wes, we managed to scrape together a little of that redemption stuff Angel was always going on about. Wonder if any of that was in these burnt-up pages floating around in the dust? / Bet not. Bet they had a million memos on the many ways in which The Slayer and The Watcher fucked up. Wesley Wyndham-Price, Failure. Check. Helped save the world later on? Sorry, missed that episode.

You really have Faith's voice down. And I never thought about what Faith would think about Wes's death. But it's really worth examining.

- Jessica

(Please check out my homepage if you'd like to write in a Buffyverse group, as a canon or original character!)
bobomarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very nice. That's Faith all over. I really REALLY started to like her from "Salvage" onwards. I noticed in their final mission that Wesley was finally exercising his Watcher training effectively and that Faith had made the decision to respond to him. Between them they accomplished the job of bringing Angelus in alive.

Of course Faith would feel something, finding out long after the fact and not firsthand, that her watcher had heroically perished in an apocalypse, and of course she would pretend nonchalance and shrug it off. Oddly enough, Faith displayed considerable - gallantry, and of course, Wesley always had.

Well done.
L.Sordo chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Touching.

That's all I can manage to say. I read it to the tune of PCO's "Lay Back and Think of England" - rather appropriate, if unintentional - and it stirred something somewhere deep. Touching, indeed.

Your Faith is one of the most vibrantly close to the actual character I've ever come across. Kudos.
shahid chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
ok...i think that by now you have heard of the devastation caused in pakistan by the earthquake. we need all the help we can get. PLEASE HELP!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
'For real dead, not that bizarre temporary version the SunnyD crowd tends to catch.'

Loved that. Too funny.

The whole thing is perfect Faithness. The sarcasm, the thought-processes, the little bits that she rembered and brought up, everything.
Ducks - The Anti-Joss chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
WAH! With the smoking and the cell phone and the...WAH! *sniffle*

Beautiful little peak in Faithy's head, as usual!

*is still blocking the memory of the end of AtS*
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Very well-written. Faith's voice is done perfectly. Great job.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
It's always good to hear Faith's inner voice. In spite of her dynamic personality and Eliza Dushku's stellar performance in the role, too much of her remained a cypher on both shows. We always got people telling us what Faith was like instead of hearing it from her. Thanks for giving us a little more insight.
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I commented on your LJ, but a great story like this deserves mucho reviews.

Great Faith voice and depiction of her complicated ship with Wes.