Reviews for Everything In Its Right Place
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
thanks that was fun
Damon Baxter chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This story has always been one of my favorites. A real pity that you have mostly retired since I would have enjoyed a sequel but It's just fine how it is now.
The 483 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
nice
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I admit I love, and I mean LOVE, D/Kazuki...

But this kinda makes me enjoy the other pairings too! And it was well written, too! I usually CLUMP one-shots together and they turn out fabulous... but I'm really gonna try to do a continuous story.

Anyway, this is fabbylos.
Blue Sonnet chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow! great fic! I usually don't read one-shots because they're usually short and devoid of detail, but your fic blasted my doubts away from the first paragraph alone! Great job, and I hope you do a fic from this. It'll be nice if you continue with a whole new plot or something. But even if you don't, this is still a great read! Congratulations! _
bakuryu15 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
this... is... just...so... awesome!
enidualc.Star chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow! Your fic's great... I can't believe it... This iis really great
Kachimo chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
was really great!So much 's like you can see the world through Mitsuki's Mitsuki Kazuki All the way!Woot!
Maverick1401 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Wow man that was awesome i absolutely loved it it was the perfect tale to complete the story.
NefCanuck chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Amazing, you really painted an excellent picture of what could have been going through Mitsuki Sanada's head during that time. Bravo
COHugh chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Great story, my friend! I enjoyed it the first time I read it and the second time is just as good! :)
swrite chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I loved this story, Dual has alays been one of my favourites please write more, the style fits perfect!
Pale Pilsen chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
wow... i cant believe it. A Dual fic! A very good one at that.
blottyparchment chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
good story. i wish others would write more dual fics.
Jose chapter 1 . 11/1/2001