Reviews for Mortal Kombat Revolutions
I352 chapter 15 . 1/18/2006
I like this story! :D If only MK: Armaggedeon (Sp?) will be the same as the storyline seen here _ What I like most? The battle scenes especially Noob Saibot vs Sub Zero, Rain's return, some character deaths (The Boi Rai Cho one was sad but well done), the combination of all the characters from the saga and some pairings I adored the most: Liu Kang/Kitana- It's not much shown, but it's my 2nd fav to Cage/Sonya (ah yes, my favorite couple of MK), Subzero (the elder)/Sareena (I always knew the older Subby would have feelings for Sareena XD) and Rain/Jade (There are a lot of rare pairings here in and I think this one is great ). Good job! Is there gonna be a sequel? The ending was really unexpected but really good.

~ Hikari715
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 15 . 12/30/2005
Whoa! Unexpected ending! now when's the sequel!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 14 . 12/22/2005
good battle between the two brothers. Noob is at peace now. however we still got raiden and Shao Kahn. What's gonna happen in the grand finale?
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 13 . 12/19/2005
So we are about to reach the climax. Baphomet and his army is no more, but Shao Kahn is still around waiting for his opportunity. And the battle between two brothers will soon begain. Is Frost gonna make an appearance she's actually the only character that hasn't shown

Thanks for putting in Rain/Jade it was a sweet moment between them.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 12 . 12/18/2005
*whistles* a gory chapter, though I don't find it possible for Jarek of all people to kill Shinnok. That's like saying Dan could beat Akuma. Update!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 11 . 12/16/2005
oh man already we lost someone, hopefully the drunken master teaching's will go on. What's ermac's plan? Whatever it is he better hurry!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
This reminds of a movie I saw long ago where all over the the world battles are being fight. And at the center of it two figures battle it out for supreme dominance.

P.S.

is there gonna be some rain/jade romance in this? If there is it would be cool. Like Sektor threatens to kill jade and Rain battles him.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
the battle's starting and everything is coming to a head. this a great story why isn't anyone reviewing?
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Reptile is back up and wants revenge on Shao Kahn good to see the lizard ninja again along with Khameleon and Chamelon
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 3 . 12/9/2005
Goro's back jarek's back quan chi's back everyone's back! This is MKT all over again!
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
getting interesting question though what's rain doing in earthrealm?
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
nice chapter this could be good
Blatant fool chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Wow man, like wow, I meant like totally... wow. I could almost like see you writing this and telling your friends that you couldent come out. I mean this must have taken you like ages to write, and its so good, its like... wow.
Little Foxx chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow this story is rad so far man! I always thought that maybe Darrius was the one who killed Dairou's family but I didn't think it matched up to well. Hey the info is accurate & who am I to say it blows? Keep on rockin' dude:)