Reviews for Harry Potter and the FreeLance Hero
deafening-silence-215 chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
plz update! i really want to see what happens next!
b-nothing chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
great story, well written and all that... original story line too, which i dont come across all that often. kudos and till later. b
Andromedaa chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Hey are u EVER gonna update or have u abandoned such a good story. Plz update for gods sake.
fraewyn chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Can we say "this is crap" if it's part of a larger sentence?

Like say...This long wait is crap! When are you gonna update?

Please? Soon?
fraewyn chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
So, is the fabric of space and time going to rip apart because Harry see's himself?
LaraLumos chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
I LOVE your story ! I'ts the best I've read... please update soon
amarilis chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
this is a very interesting story! I cant wait to learn more about the new defense teacher, he is very interesting. i also want to know the new name for the DA!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
deniche chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
hi

i've just finishe reading your story, and let me tell you it's great, i luv the trama, and also he way it is written

keep up the good work lol

deniche
HRHFelineQueen chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
wow this is getting good but why did you call this chapt 6 when it is 5?

please write more

Liz
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Interesting! :)
generals tso n gao chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
good story, there are a few spelling errors but who cares if your not making money off this, the chapters a really lengthy but you keep the action coming so there is not much time to be board. over all a very good story
Manatheron chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
Excellent Story! I'll PM you in a bit, I want to think for a minute about a suggestion for the order.
Mr MotU chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Great Story! I really intrigued by it. Great how you make Harry powerfull but not infailable. That would take the fun out of the story. I hope you're going to keep it that way so Harry won't get to strong to soon. Keep up!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
I love your story so much. It's one of my favorites.
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I love your story so far. It's wicked.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »