Reviews for Consequences
tiff8 chapter 50 . 2/16/2011
omg i love this chap. i hope u post more soon
entropy20 chapter 50 . 2/16/2011
This story is so good, i can't even read other fics anymore, cause i just miss this one ;) starting my second pass through the entire thing, just in case i missed anything good, so that should take me several days (not that many though cause i'm a stay-at-home mom) I really love the way you nailed the characters, and the plot never gets stale. One thing i would love to see though is Jude and Tommy get in a huge fight and then start makin' out (a la Xander and Cordelia circa season 2 of Buffy) , cause that would be wicked. not sure how you would fit that in just yet but give a girl some vicarious thrills! anyhoo i just wanted you to know that this is my all time fave fanfic for any show, and i cant wait to see your next update!
Sorry my comment get cut :(

i bet that Jude shock the hell out Tommy when she show him that she is more mature and want some clousure ...and finally move on ,and i think that Tommy also had clousure ,but i can see how he didnt like that Jude is letting go the past,he is really selfish ...he have Angie uggg he is so complex , i want to know what is going in in his mind...i bet is scary.

Oh Travis Travis, you know i love him right? I know that he is not mean to be with Jude but ím glad he is in her life because that get Tommy mad and is so fun to read.

I cant wait for the next chapter , amazing chapter ! Happy valentine day!
Sorry my comment get cut :(

I cant wait for the next chapter , amazing chapter ! Happy valentine day!
Sorry my comment get cut :(

i bet that Jude shock the hell out Tommy when she show him that she is more mature and want some clousure ...and finally move on ,and i think that Tommy also had clousure ,but i can see how he didnt like that Jude is letting go the past,he is really selfish ...he have Angie uggg he is so complex , i want to know what it i

ISana55 chapter 50 . 2/14/2011
Hi Loren!

Amazing chapter! First i love the bond between Victoria and Jude...that show how amazing is Jude because we know how scary and intimidating can be Tori .

I freaking looooove it the talk...i bet that Jude shock the hell out to Tommy when she show him how more m
ISana55 chapter 50 . 2/14/2011
Hi Loren!

I
driver picks the music chapter 50 . 2/14/2011
I was so proud of myself, I got the chapter read in only two sittings. :o) Usually it takes a few. But it was worth it, I think this was one if my very favorites. I'm mixed here, I mean, I love Tommy, I do, I mean he's Tommy you know? But I totally feel more drawn to Travis. He's just so...Travis...and I can't help but love him. *Sigh* Those Quincy men, they can really screw a girl up huh? lol! I must say though, you are one lucky girl, to get to own Travis I mean, I agree that that really is something. lol

The baby? Didn't see that one coming, it was a surprise to me.

Also, I love that you had her give the song to the Backstreet boys, I like their version of There's Us, and I really like that you used that for the story.

There's just so many things that I wanted to comment on, and now that I'm here, all I can think is that it was an amazing chapter, and I can't think of one certain thing to say. :oS I'm sure though, that you know just haw great it was, you don't need me to tell you.

But that part, with the two of them on the fire escape...Epic, really and truly. I loved that he finally admitted one way or the other, I mean I think he's full of crap, but that's not the point, the point is that he finally took a stand on one or the other.

Ok, I'm going to wrap this up before I keep babbling about how much I think this chapter rocked. lol! I can't wait to read more, I always look forward to this story. Whenever I see an update, I always have to smile. :o) I know it won't be for awhile, but please please please post as soon as you can. :o)
glamchel chapter 50 . 2/13/2011
This chapter made me extremely happy! I'm really glad that Jude got the closer she wanted/needed from that relationship debacle with Tommy. Even though I'm a Jommy fan through and through I don't think they need each other right now. Jude has all her boys (Travis, Tim, Taylor, Speed) and until she can straighten things out with all of them then she doesn't need a real "exclusive" relationship with anyone. Plus Tommy has Angie now and Jude needs to hear the whole story about her from Tommy and he needs to figure out what she means to him compared to Jude. Maybe he already does, but Jude doesn't and when they Finally get together because I believe in my heart that they will then they'll be a great couple.

Also the Victoria bit in this chapter was so unexpected. I really can't wait for her to break the news to everyone about the baby. That will certainly put a twist in everything. I seriously can't wait to see what Travis' reaction to the news will be because he is seriously the ultimate momma's boy. I also can't believe that Victoria wanted to confide in Jude with this secret. I mean seriously this lady needs more friends.

Lastly I hope we can see a bit of Sadie in the next chapter. I want to hear more details about her relationship with Chaz. I can't decide if I want him and Ruby back together and maybe if I knew more about him and Sadie then I'd be able to know who'd I want him with in the end.

Overall great chapter and I hope the next one doesn't take very long because this story is awesome!
lovesummertime chapter 50 . 2/13/2011
Another awesome chapter! I love a good long chapter, so much more to read.. and this chapter was full of tension..can barely wait for the next one and I am really hoping to see travis and taylor out of the picture, they are interesting and all, but tommy is the real deal! Jommy forever!
alex chapter 50 . 2/12/2011
Please finish the story. I feel like it is taking to long to complete.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 50 . 2/12/2011
Loved the update. It reminded me once again why your story is my favorite of all I've read so far. I was all smiley and nearly giddy when I got that email telling me there was another chapter posted ;)

Reading this made me too realize, that it's been ages since I've last read an IS ff - something that needs to be fixed ;) I hope that maybe soon I'll see that other email I'm waiting for: a new wilted chappy? Anyways, hope life's good in Russia ;)
brandnewx3 chapter 50 . 2/11/2011
Oh wow. I for one totally didn't expect a civil conversation between Tommy and Jude.

Quite heartbreaking. For the both of them, I could see. Shocked to see that she held herself from kissing Tommy, and yet in a way I'm not...like how she use to hold herself back while he was dating Sadie...But loved how she let it out with the camera guy. :]

I kind of missed this story. Especially Travis. Even the ass that he is at times, I missed his character as a whole. And totally didn't expect Victoria and the pregnancy fiasco.

And I wondered where Tim disappeared off to.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
classy broad chapter 50 . 2/11/2011
I was so happy to see this updated. This chapter was so worth the wait. Jude finally got some sort of closure with Tommy and is actually starting to take control of the emotions and life. My favorite part other than the talk with Tommy on the fire escape had to be Jude and Victoria in the bathroom.
700 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »