Reviews for Consequences
shadylady21 chapter 48 . 1/31/2010
You don't know how excited I was to see that you had posted a new chapter on this story. I've been gone for a week on a cruise and had no contact w/ my computer and when I came home, I found a new chapter. I'm even going to count it as an early bday gift b/c my bday is in 6 days. Anyways, this chapter made me cry. I loved it, but it had some tear jerking moments. Basically Jude watching Tommy and Angie's reunion and her heart breaking. Mine would too. I mean he tells her that he can't love her, or fall in love, and you think it's b/c he had a screwed up relationship w/ his mom, but then you see how he is w/ Angie, it's like having a piece of your heart cut out. I loved how everyone who was telling the story of Angie was telling Jude that he doesn't act the same way w/ her as he does Angie. Like they're trying to reassure her. It makes me wonder how Tommy really feels. Personally, I know Jude running wasn't really that perfessional, but she definitely handled it a lot better then I would have. He would have been crying on the ground after I was done w/ him. How could he do that to Jude especially with all that they've been through? Gah, what a bastard. Anyways, I really want to know what Travis was going to say to Jude? Was he going to tell her that he loved her? Do bad dick head interrupted. I do agree w/ him though that Jude needs to quit dismissing what he says. I definitely want to see their relationship develop more. So I can't wait to read the next chapter b/c it has more Travis. When you said that you were going to give Tommy a new relationship and it'd be w/ someone from his past I definitely wasn't expecting it to be Angie, but I when I read that this chapter had some season 3 in it I just knew that one of the people that Georgia was going to introduce was Angie. I really don't want to see their relationship develop b/c I know how much it's going to hurt Jude, but then again I do. But then I'm also wondering how it's all going to come back around to a Jommy in the end. Well, definitely can't wait to read more.
Miss.Rinnibee chapter 48 . 1/28/2010
God I love this story. I'm sad to report that I haven't had a chance to review in a while. For that I am truly sorry. I cannot tell you how happy I am with this chapter. I'm mildly disappointed with all the Tommyness in this chapter, but the mention of Travis totally made up for it. I swear, if Travis was a real person I would tie him up and keep him in my closet..anywaay, I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully there will be more Travis/Jude action. I'm a loyal fan of that ship..just can't help it lol.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 48 . 1/28/2010
Like always, I loved the chapter. I really dig this story, it's literally addicting :) And I hate Tommy. Might have said that before, but with every chapter I wonder how this could ever have a Jommy-ending - and if I even want that anymore. Though, ok, I guess I'll never truly NOT want a jommy-ending, but this is probably as near as I'll ever get to that.

Anyways, I really begin to like Travis (wow, never thought that when this story begun), and I can't wait to read more about Tim.

Please update soon! Keep up the great work! :)
brandnewx3 chapter 48 . 1/27/2010
Well, damn.

Once again, conveniently, I was actually, but briefly, thinking about this story the other day.

And when I found out you posted, I was just about to head to campus for class.

Although I did fit in some skimming then.

And the Angie thing. Definitely unexpected.

I bet no one ever saw it coming.

And I think it was better for Jude that Tom found out about her lying about sleeping with him, and him breaking up with her, because if they were together now, lord knows what will happen. Way to much drama, probably more so than it already is, and more hurt feelings for Jude most likely.

But excellent update none-the-less. After starting the semester back up this week, this update, definitely cheered me up (oddly lol) and took my mind off of all the new classes and future work.
ISana55 chapter 48 . 1/27/2010
Hi Loren!, omg what a chapter seriously keep me bouncing in my seat, I lot happened , first Angie I kinda like her poor girl.. she suffer a lot with Tommy in the past, but I hate Tommy right now because everybody can see that he missed Angie and that he have serious feelings about her but making out in front of Jude it was a punch in the face for her and I dont know if Tommy did it on purpose to hurt Jude or he really forgot that Jude is in the room watching,then when I read that scene I couldn't help thinking that Jude and Tommy are really over , my heart broke for Jude when she heard the words that Tommy said to Angie,I think that Jude needs to wake up and see that really exist a life after Tommy, she really need some love right now.. I vote for Travis, I like that he shared more of his feeling to Jude and I can see that he is falling in love with her or I think that is what he supposedly is going to tell her if Tommy hadn't interrupted, I can't wait to see Jude's new attitude and more Travis, I think that he is the only guy that can steal Jude's heart besides of Tommy and i cant wait to see the interaction with Jude, lots and lots of drama ... and I love it !, amazing chapter as always and great work :)
kiki dee chapter 48 . 1/27/2010
Great chapter I just realy hope that tommy and jude get together! update soon!
LindaISFan chapter 47 . 1/18/2010
God I was so looking forward to this update and you never disappoint. I was so excited to read this chapter and have been waiting for it forever it seems and I am so happy now. It was so funny seeing Jude getting rid of everything related to Tommy as she was ditching just about everything - why did she let her life get so evolved around him...It was great to see her having fun with Speid and then going on with a date with Taylor and then Tim. About the time she spent with Tim - I'm getting to wonder about this - Jude wears a disguise and Tim also never lets her see his face completely. And when he was talking about his own situation it got me thinking...it kind of sounded like Tommy and what he was going through with his family and Jude. Could this really be Tommy, wearing a disguise just like Jude is? I personnally think that this is it. If that's the case, how is it possible that Jude did not notice and vice versa? I mean, if Jude is so in love with Tommy and she even kissed Tim, wouldn't she know that it's him? And that J tatoo... Did she ever get a chance to see it on Tommy? She knows he has tatoos. I can't wait to see what you have planned next for this story. I really hope you will be able to post soon. I can't wait this long for another of your wonderful chapters. I enjoy reading your story tremendously.
PoemToAHorse62 chapter 47 . 1/7/2010
Loren! *Hugs

I've been reading this story since MIDDLE SCHOOL (I'll tell you my age..if you ask.. in a private message) but I've been scared to write a review because my English writting skills wasn't that good before :( So I just said "what the hell," and made an account so i can write a LONG ass review, to show you my appreciation and how much I love/adore this story.

I'm going to start this off by talking about Travis, which is my favorite character ;) (hehe.. i'm always drawn to the troubled ones) In the beginning, I hated him. How he treated Jude was awful. (Btw. Jude changed so much in this story.. I loved how you made the characters grow.. You are such an amazing writer) Especially in Chapter 33 "You don't Exist" (Read that chapter so many times I almost memorize it LMAO) when he almost raped her; I wanted to kill him. Now, I love him. I'm Borderline Juravis shipper (Juravis? EW! I have no creativity ): ) but I just love how her and Tommy was together. I don't know.. We'll See! I might convert lol

He is just so ADORABLE! I love how he got so mad when jude said "I'm having a bad day." Him and Tommy need to fight again. But this time, he can try and knock some sense into Tommy. lol I hate how he(Tommy) is treating Jude.

Tommy turned into such an ass! Oh, wait.. He always sorta was. Dumping jude just because he found out she lied about them having sex?

UGH! I actually thought he was going to change and be a good boyfriend for Jude! Now he's making her suffer :( I wish i would of been in Georgia place when she yelled at him!

I can't stress enough how sorry I feel for Jude. Tommy broke her into million of pieces, stomped on her, and then broke her into more pieces. :(

Jude deserves so much better! Maybe you should make another character just as hot as Tommy (if that is possible) and have him save the day! Okay.. Now, I'm getting ahead of myself Lmao

I have a love/hate relationship with Taylor. He always used to annoy me. I hate bad kissers(completely off topic but I had to throw that in there (;) but he won me over when he was in London with Jude. -Sighs I love this story so much. My feelings for characters change so much and that NEVER happens to me when I read other stories. *Hugs again

Oh! I forgot to talk about Pasty and Mason. LMAO I shivered when I read the part when they started to makeout. GROSS. Patsy and Mason I SO do not ship. The couple will probably grow on me later since my mind changes so much about people in this story lol.

Chaz and Sadie is a little better couple but I would like to see more Portia and Kwest together. I wonder if Tommy is ever going to find out about them. Lmao it's going to be funny to see his reaction.

I wanted to write a review for each chapter but I don't think I can do that so I tried to talk about as many chapters as i can. I hope I suceeded.

I also wanted to talk about Sadie and Tommy relationship, Ruby, Jude's songs..etc But I didn't want to talk about the events that happened far back into the story. Tell me if I can when/if you reply.

This story is soo special to me;(I can't put how much I love this story into words so it's just going to come out cheesy lol) It's my own personal reading soap opera. I don't know what I would have done if I never read this. This is Faith.

Love you Loren.. Such a Huge Fan! Can't wait for the next update... Expect a Long review for the next one too ;) Happy New yrs Hun!
Tabathaf chapter 47 . 12/11/2009
thanks for the update. Awesome as usual.
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 47 . 12/11/2009
Glad you updated the fic. I was so sad when it didnt get updated in a long time. Glad you did now though :)

As always its fantastically written.

I dont know it has been a while since I last read something of this fic but I have the feeling that Tim is actually Tommy. I mean he just has to be!
love2burn4tim chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
Hey Loren!

Love the update! And 1 word...FINALLY! Haha! To be honest I kinda forget about this fic until you update, and then when you do...I'm all OMG she updated! Soo then I have to re-read the previous chapter to remember what happened. I love the things that are going on with Jude & the so called men in her life. But what really can't wait for is if and when Jude and Tommy finally get together and it's known by all. You've really made her life one hell of a roller coaster so I don't blame her for braking down at all. I'm also really curious about Tim. I get the feeling that he's a Du Tois. A cousin maybe, or stepbrother to the Quincy boys because their father had some sort of affair or maybe their mother had an affair and she gave Tim her maiden name Du Tois? So really I'm hoping to read more about what goes on with Jude and Tommy, because their so called relationship is filled with so much passion something that seems to have always been there since they met at the concert. Post soon, again!
shadylady21 chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
I'm so glad that you updated. I absolutely love this story and I'll continue reading it, even if it doesn't get finished till 10 years from now. Jude definitely gets around, I liked the dates though they made me laugh. So the date w/ Spied was taken from your own experience? Does that mean that an irate mother assaulted you for making out in front of kids? :) I was laughing hysterically when I read that, I could just picture it happening. The date w/ Taylor, what do I say, I can't stand the kid, he just gets in the way. The one part of the date that I liked though was when Jude smashed the plate against the floor w/ all the force she had. I started laughing out loud and my best friend looked at me like I was crazy. The date w/ Tim. I really, really like Tim. I don't know if someone's asked you this already or if you mentioned it, but Tim definitely reminds me of Tommy. He doesn't show his face and then when he told her about what happened over the holidays it was basically exactly what happened w/ Tommy. Plus he's kinda familiar to Jude. The whole tattoo and branding thing was frigin hot. So Mason. Him and Patsy huh? I totally wasn't expecting that. So he's not gay in this story? Then there's Travis. I absolutely love Travis, if I wasn't such a big fan of Tomy and Jude I'd want her to end up w/ him. There's just something about the two of them. He's hot, looks just like Tommy, is Tommy's brother, and is her teacher. There's just so much of the forbidden in it. And he obviously doesn't have the same problems w/ the age that Tommy does. One question. When I read this story it's like Jude's talking from the future telling what happened. Is that what it's like? Anyways, loved the chapter. Definitely can't wait for the next post. I'd say that you have to post tomorrow, but I know that it's worth the wait when your chapters finally come out.
ISana55 chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
Omg! Im so happy right know because this chapter, I check my mail and what a wonderful surprise really , amazing chapter as always, is really good that Jude take a charge of her life again it's kinda hard not with the hotties that are waiting to take a place is Jude's heart ... I mean Speed, taylor,Tim, Travis and who knows in the future... Go Jude she deserves in this moment have fun and remember that she is a teenager. Omg you gotta love Patsy! is so witty I couldn't stop laughing when she said "Come on, Red, why would I want to say Teenybopper's name? None of us wanna talk about him. Masey over here practically wets his pants at the thought of him; Trevelian over there turns zombie when someone mentions his name; you practically died last week because of the loser, and I don't give a crap about him,”, anyway I really like Travis yeahh I know its kinda weid but he have the Quincy charm and practically impossible to hate, I can't wait for the next chapter and not worry about the time you need to write the next chapter because is worth the wait, I hope that you want to write many chapters in the future because is like those kinda of stories that are so good that you wish doesn't end really and as I wrote in the past for me this is the best fanfic I've read and I can't wait for the next chapter , great work, :)
Iryan Divade chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
OMG! thank u thank u thank u for updating! i was soo looking forward for the new chapter! i swear when i saw the story alert on my email i almost cried! LOL :$ well the new chapter did not dissapoint! it was really good! and im so intrigued by "tim" i have an idea of who it is but i dont wanna jinx it, well keep up the god work!
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 47 . 12/10/2009
Hey Lor

The chapp is great as usual. Though I kind of had to reread the last two chapters to get back into the story However, I loved the parts about Tim and Travis, I really come to like both of them. I just hope you'll write more about Tim in the next chapter or so, because I really, really want to find out more about him! ;) Anyways, I'm glad you got around to updating finally :)

Please update again soon!
700 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »