Reviews for Consequences
gidgetgirl chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
As an american, I haven't seen the season finale yet, but I'm inferring what happened pretty well. So Tommy's with Sadie in Europe (the bribe that Daddy Dearest gave her during the whole Yvette thing) and Jude is touring with Shay (that dog). I hope Eden is sitting in a mud puddle somewhere, desperately unhappy.

The chapters are a little short, and not much happens. They're heavy on emotion and description, and really light on plot and action. You may want to work on putting a bit of substance in each chapter to really lure readers along.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Looks like a good start to me. I've been really wanting a BtVS/Instant Star crossover, but this is a good holdover until someone writes that. You have Jude's voice down well, though I think that there would have been a bit more music to it, as music is such a big part of her life and who she is that no prologue quite feels complete without it. Reading on...
Mae chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
I cant remember if I told you this but 17 is the legal age to have sex in New York. Not sure what it is anywhere else thought.
it-alwys-hurts chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Ok still ovin where tha stories going! plz update!
Robin chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
I loved it! But how on earth is she going to explain that to Sadie? And pretty much everyone else... Can't wait for more!
it-alwys-hurts chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Ok TOTALLY DYING to know whats gonna happen next! PLZ update!
Likeafool chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I really like this story! Please continue and post more soon.

BabyJane14 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
I love this story... please update!
Mae chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Oh c'mon its not like she married him. LOL that would be funny if she did!
MMg chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
Oh...Me loves so far! Keep going, hope to see more soon!
it-alwys-hurts chapter 2 . 8/20/2005
O...M...Gsh! this story is kickin! plz update soon! we really need more instant star!
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47