Reviews for Surprise
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Oh my god, they are so slow! anyway great story!
POGLUVR chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Hey... brilliant story

I think a third installment really is necessary!

10/10 for one of my favourite authors...
sazza-da-vampire chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
is Eomer going to be just as oblivious? hehehe Faramir was so stupid not to notice, it made it obvious that he wasn't truly reading any of the notes... hehehe
catwraith chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Whe! I like both chapters, but especially the Eowyn and Faramir one. :) Perhaps you could do Sam and Rosie next. Or Eomer and Lothiriel?
LOL chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
3letters...LOL
agentdork chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
write more soon!
Tortall Tribe Freak chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
OMG u so have to write more
Sophinna chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
I would love a Lothiriel/Eomer fic like this, it would be fantastic. I absolutely loved these two chapters!
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I just loved this,especially the way you linked the two stories,delightful !.
Lothiriel Queen chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I really enjoyed the first one and this one is just as good. I'd love to see Lotheriel try and get it through to Eomer and so i hope you do write another and i would certainly look forward to it!
Evergreene chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
What a nice surprise (hehe!) it was was to find this today! I adored the first chapter, which definately deserved its 50 reviews, and this chapter was just as sweet. I'd love to read the one about Eomer and Lothiriel. *nudge nudge* :)
the real Violet Parr chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aww! A very sweet and funny story.
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
yes. oh yes, that was great!
LoveFromShinola chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! Really tender and gentle, but with humourt as well, so a good mix. I loved the fact that Aragorn fell asleep when she put it in the plainest way possible, but when she was playing with riddles, he was at least awake, if barely. That was such a cute fic, please write more soon.
CelticKitsune90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YAY! I could NOT stay in one place! It was awesome! It was superb! It was Super Duper! It was GREAT! LOVE IT! *adds to favorites*
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »