Reviews for Surprise
LoveFromShinola chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw...that was so sweet! Really tender and gentle, but with humourt as well, so a good mix. I loved the fact that Aragorn fell asleep when she put it in the plainest way possible, but when she was playing with riddles, he was at least awake, if barely. That was such a cute fic, please write more soon.
CelticKitsune90 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YAY! I could NOT stay in one place! It was awesome! It was superb! It was Super Duper! It was GREAT! LOVE IT! *adds to favorites*
arwenisawench chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I hope you are happy to know that this is one of my favorite stories on this site!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
He's so clueless!

Fred: Give him a break will ya? He was just stuck in a room with an ambassador who thinks himself a martyre for who knows how long. You can't expect him to be on the ball.

Oh okay, I forgive him. CONGRATULATIONS! *grabs suddenly much more awake ranger kings hand and shakes him like James Bond's drink that is 'shaken not stirred'*

Fred: You don't know how to spell that drinks name do you.

*turns red* So? What's it matter to you? You can't spell it either. *Fred starts spluttering and attempting to spell the name of 'The Drink'* Told you. *Fred glares at her* Anyway, I think you'll be wanting these Arwen *hands Arwen a couple dozen gallons of ice cream of varying flavors* What every woman with child needs. At least, according to my
estel e edain chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
GREAT story i love how Arwen is all excited and then aragorn falls asleep on Great JOb
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ah! I love it!
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aww! I LOVED it! Very, very well-written and absolutely adorable! This is definitely going on my favorites, and I'd recommend it to anyone who asked.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow! This was a great story! I absolutely loved the way you showed Arwen's and Aragorn's marriage: sweet and tender, but with all the worries of a normal couple... And poor Aragorn, dealing with advisors is more difficult then saving Middle Earth! :D Great story!
Crystaltear CT chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Awesome fic! Somehow I can see Aragorn doing something l;ike that. He's so clueless sometimes. You can't help but love him. :D
Eredwen chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Very good. I know about moving.
Daethule chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
LOL! love it! funny!

sorry i cant leave a longer review.
Godrules chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
AW! that is SO CUTE and FUNNY! you should write one about Eowyn and Faramir too, that would be hystarical!

-D
rm chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
good one shot!
Mel chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I loved it and would enjoy more.
ame chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
hey that was a cute funny little ficlet! just what i need while i wait for SOME PEOPLE TO UPDATE! sheesh. but anyways u should definitely write more of these. u have found ur outlet.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »