Reviews for Surprise
arwenisawench chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I hope you are happy to know that this is one of my favorite stories on this site!
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
He's so clueless!

Fred: Give him a break will ya? He was just stuck in a room with an ambassador who thinks himself a martyre for who knows how long. You can't expect him to be on the ball.

Oh okay, I forgive him. CONGRATULATIONS! *grabs suddenly much more awake ranger kings hand and shakes him like James Bond's drink that is 'shaken not stirred'*

Fred: You don't know how to spell that drinks name do you.

*turns red* So? What's it matter to you? You can't spell it either. *Fred starts spluttering and attempting to spell the name of 'The Drink'* Told you. *Fred glares at her* Anyway, I think you'll be wanting these Arwen *hands Arwen a couple dozen gallons of ice cream of varying flavors* What every woman with child needs. At least, according to my
estel e edain chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
GREAT story i love how Arwen is all excited and then aragorn falls asleep on Great JOb
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Ah! I love it!
crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aww! I LOVED it! Very, very well-written and absolutely adorable! This is definitely going on my favorites, and I'd recommend it to anyone who asked.
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow! This was a great story! I absolutely loved the way you showed Arwen's and Aragorn's marriage: sweet and tender, but with all the worries of a normal couple... And poor Aragorn, dealing with advisors is more difficult then saving Middle Earth! :D Great story!
Crystaltear CT chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Awesome fic! Somehow I can see Aragorn doing something l;ike that. He's so clueless sometimes. You can't help but love him. :D
Eredwen chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Very good. I know about moving.
Daethule chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
LOL! love it! funny!

sorry i cant leave a longer review.
Godrules chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
AW! that is SO CUTE and FUNNY! you should write one about Eowyn and Faramir too, that would be hystarical!

-D
rm chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
good one shot!
Mel chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I loved it and would enjoy more.
ame chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
hey that was a cute funny little ficlet! just what i need while i wait for SOME PEOPLE TO UPDATE! sheesh. but anyways u should definitely write more of these. u have found ur outlet.
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
AWW! That's cute, Neffy! *huggles insanely* I love the ambassador's complaint.. LOL! How DARE Aragorn decorate a room with ORANGE and RED! *gasps* Of course, there was no black in there... that's one wierd ambassador.. Haha.. Next time that ambassador comes Aragorn should give him a room with a fake One Ring, a GLOWING RED palantir in a corner, and the bedspread with THE EYE on it! THAT'LL TEACH HIM! MWAHAHHAHAHA! *falls over*

That was cute, though... Poor Arwen... Poor Aragorn... Haha. :-D

NO! NEFFY! I'M YOUR FWIENDIE! DOn'T FEEL LONELY! *tackles* I'll move right next door to you! I KNOW IT! I FEL IT IN ME BONES! *gallops off* Talk to you later!

Love ya!

-Pippy
juut telcontar chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh that was really funny. Poor Arwen, being so happy herself and Aragorn just not getting it. :D Verry good.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »