Reviews for Surprise
ame chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
hey that was a cute funny little ficlet! just what i need while i wait for SOME PEOPLE TO UPDATE! sheesh. but anyways u should definitely write more of these. u have found ur outlet.
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
AWW! That's cute, Neffy! *huggles insanely* I love the ambassador's complaint.. LOL! How DARE Aragorn decorate a room with ORANGE and RED! *gasps* Of course, there was no black in there... that's one wierd ambassador.. Haha.. Next time that ambassador comes Aragorn should give him a room with a fake One Ring, a GLOWING RED palantir in a corner, and the bedspread with THE EYE on it! THAT'LL TEACH HIM! MWAHAHHAHAHA! *falls over*

That was cute, though... Poor Arwen... Poor Aragorn... Haha. :-D

NO! NEFFY! I'M YOUR FWIENDIE! DOn'T FEEL LONELY! *tackles* I'll move right next door to you! I KNOW IT! I FEL IT IN ME BONES! *gallops off* Talk to you later!

Love ya!

-Pippy
juut telcontar chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh that was really funny. Poor Arwen, being so happy herself and Aragorn just not getting it. :D Verry good.
Lily Frost chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw, this is cute. Thanks for sharing.
Erulasse chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Oh, that was lovely. Really nice. Now...will you PLEASE start posting the sequel already? I choked when I saw 'New Story from Nefhiriel' in my inbox.

Abs x
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww! so cute! It was so funny when Aragorn snored! he he he! Such a cool story, I loved it! Precisely what people at fanfiction should write about!

LOL Cx
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
he he!

Great story! I loved all of that talk about the new cook. Poor oblivious Aragorn!

REally funny, too. I was totally cracking up when he was asleep when Arwen finally told him.

:D!

YAY!

wOoT!
Niroveka chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Nefh,

this was so cute! Poor Aragorn, there's nothing like trying to concentrate on what someone's telling you, and your mind is just...out of it...And Arwen, such a gracious wife...ya gotta love her for it.

Good read, very nice job. Keep it up!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ooh! How very interesting. This was extremely original. Very well-written and also quite funny too. I feel poor Arwen's pain in struggling to announce her pregnancy to that clueless Aragorn :D

This was such a lovely story. It was really cute as well.

Great work on this piece.

Hope to read more of your work soon,

Becky Greenleaf
steelelf chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, this was great! I mean, I can just see it in my head.. 'You weren't LISTENING!'
The Lady Luthien chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was so cute. Poor Arwen-but all husbands are like that I suppose. Even kings.
Cheez Socks chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was so cute... I loved it. I didn't spot any spelling or grammatical errors, so good job there, too. Great work, Ihope to read more of your work soon.
Voldie on Varsity Track chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aww! That's so bonny! I usually don't like Aragorn/Arwen (if you ask me, Aragorn goes better with Legolas or Sam), but this premise seemed so cute and I couldn't resist!

Good job!

-Voldie on Varsity Track

PS: Beware the ides of March!
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
AW! That was sweet, you should have wrote more on it! That would have been awesome! It still is! LOL! So you moved?
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, that was wonderfull, full of joy, love and snoring ;-).

I love it, it is really good.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »