Reviews for Surprise
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
AWW! That's cute, Neffy! *huggles insanely* I love the ambassador's complaint.. LOL! How DARE Aragorn decorate a room with ORANGE and RED! *gasps* Of course, there was no black in there... that's one wierd ambassador.. Haha.. Next time that ambassador comes Aragorn should give him a room with a fake One Ring, a GLOWING RED palantir in a corner, and the bedspread with THE EYE on it! THAT'LL TEACH HIM! MWAHAHHAHAHA! *falls over*

That was cute, though... Poor Arwen... Poor Aragorn... Haha. :-D

NO! NEFFY! I'M YOUR FWIENDIE! DOn'T FEEL LONELY! *tackles* I'll move right next door to you! I KNOW IT! I FEL IT IN ME BONES! *gallops off* Talk to you later!

Love ya!

juut telcontar chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh that was really funny. Poor Arwen, being so happy herself and Aragorn just not getting it. :D Verry good.
Lily Frost chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Aw, this is cute. Thanks for sharing.
Erulasse chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Oh, that was lovely. Really nice. Now...will you PLEASE start posting the sequel already? I choked when I saw 'New Story from Nefhiriel' in my inbox.

Abs x
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww! so cute! It was so funny when Aragorn snored! he he he! Such a cool story, I loved it! Precisely what people at fanfiction should write about!

QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
he he!

Great story! I loved all of that talk about the new cook. Poor oblivious Aragorn!

REally funny, too. I was totally cracking up when he was asleep when Arwen finally told him.

Niroveka chapter 1 . 8/19/2005

this was so cute! Poor Aragorn, there's nothing like trying to concentrate on what someone's telling you, and your mind is just...out of it...And Arwen, such a gracious wife...ya gotta love her for it.

Good read, very nice job. Keep it up!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Ooh! How very interesting. This was extremely original. Very well-written and also quite funny too. I feel poor Arwen's pain in struggling to announce her pregnancy to that clueless Aragorn :D

This was such a lovely story. It was really cute as well.

Great work on this piece.

Hope to read more of your work soon,

Becky Greenleaf
steelelf chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, this was great! I mean, I can just see it in my head.. 'You weren't LISTENING!'
The Lady Luthien chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was so cute. Poor Arwen-but all husbands are like that I suppose. Even kings.
Cheez Socks chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This was so cute... I loved it. I didn't spot any spelling or grammatical errors, so good job there, too. Great work, Ihope to read more of your work soon.
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aww! That's so bonny! I usually don't like Aragorn/Arwen (if you ask me, Aragorn goes better with Legolas or Sam), but this premise seemed so cute and I couldn't resist!

Good job!

-Voldie on Varsity Track

PS: Beware the ides of March!
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
AW! That was sweet, you should have wrote more on it! That would have been awesome! It still is! LOL! So you moved?
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Oh, that was wonderfull, full of joy, love and snoring ;-).

I love it, it is really good.
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Great job. VERY amusing. :-D

I'd love to see a sequel, but this is great as a stand-alone, too. Though the idea of an exhausted and over-stressed Aragorn having to deal with his kingdom and his pregnant wife is very amusing to think about. Especially if Arwen did end up yelling at the advisors.

Anyway, fantastic job.