Reviews for Surprise
Amaherst chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
as a huge lord of the rings fan and an even huger aragorn fan i have to congratulate you on making me laugh and smile on this one. well done and you should add a sequel to it with aragorn and his new daughter/son whatever sex you choose it to be in your story
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Aw. You're feeling lonely. *sniff* I really DO feel bad for you, though. Moving can be quite trying. Well, on to the review! This was great. I loved the line: "Ah, so you finally found a new cook?" That was so, so, so guy-like. They really can be quite obtuse *grin*. Poor Arwen. Well, at least it ultimately worked out to be a joyous moment. Really, this was very well done. I love a little light humor now and then and you've shown that you're more than capable of delivering. One teensy weensy mistake (you need an 'e' at the end of 'consol'. Hope you get settled in soon. That sequel to 'The Wrong One' would sure be nice. I have found, though, that even though you'd expect more stories to be written in the summer, that that isn't the case. People seem to be busier in the summer than any other time of year. And now...what with school starting again for many people, there is a definite lull. Which, of course, is why your sequel would be most appreciated for the angst-driven fanfic reviewer such as myself *tosses broad hint to Nefhiriel*. Welcome back!
Nyruserra chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This was absolutely perfect! So sweet and tender- and you couldn't help but empithis with poor Aragorn, who really just wanted to sleep! And Arwen - trying so hard to make the moment memorable (though, one could argue that his falling asleep mid-declaration was very memorable...)

Very cute!